New low in election campaign?

Remove this Banner Ad

We will see how it plays for the slimey rodent PM if god forbid any diggers get killed in Iraq or Afganistan before the election.BTW I didnt see any enemy troops firing back in the clip= maybe a hoax just like the Children overboard lies..

yep shooting durka durka's might get the blood pumping in the red knecks to vote liberal.

still its the soldiers on the line.

interestingly after rudd pointed out that there was only 1 soldier in afghanistan, the aus govt actually sent soem troops over there, and rudd said he supported the war in afghanistan...

We will see how it plays for the slimey rodent PM if god forbid any diggers get killed in Iraq or Afganistan before the election.BTW I didnt any enemy troops firing back in the clip= maybe a hoax just like the Children overboard lies..

Whilst I can accept the Tim Leslie report from our HQ in Iraq (can't see any reason to doubt that part) - the shot of the troops themselves looked like training at Puckapunyal!

Just on our veterans - at today's RSL National Conference, Rudd is set to announce that if he is elected, those on War Service Pensions will get an extra $30 a fortnight in their pensions.

It might not seem a lot to you or me, but, when the pensions are aorund $400-$450 a fortnight, an extra $30 per fortnight would come in handy.

Juddism, there have been numerous story's on our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not enough if you ask me, some still dont appreciate the work they're doing over there.

pazza said:
Just on our veterans - at today's RSL National Conference, Rudd is set to announce that if he is elected, those on War Service Pensions will get an extra $30 a fortnight in their pensions.

Good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back