Aston by-election, Date: TBA

Who wins

• Liberal

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Labor

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"The Victorian Liberal party is where hope goes to die" - Former Liberal Strategist

View attachment 1646602

BHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
"It'll get worse before it gets worse" hahahahahahahahah

Kos Samaras (Fmr Labor Strategist): "it's going to get worse for the Libs. they have to deal with Gen Z coming through. 1 in 5 Gen Z in Vic identify themselves as LGBTQI"

"It'll get worse before it gets worse" hahahahahahahahah

Kos Samaras (Fmr Labor Strategist): "it's going to get worse for the Libs. they have to deal with Gen Z coming through. 1 in 5 Gen Z in Vic identify themselves as LGBTQI"
And there base moving into the aged care departure lounge of life.

kroger is a genuine f******* idiot .... and hes supposed to be one of the libs best and brightest ...... FMD

In 30 years he's overseen the absolute desecration of the party brand in this state from the Kennett landslide until now, and he's still intent on showing his mug at any opportunity.

I've never known a man to have such little self-awareness. He just needs to go away because he's very clearly not helping.

Less popular than Alan Tudge would be some political obituary for Roshena Campbell .
Lnp internal review - candidate female and not white enough therefore lost votes. Need middle aged white male.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose Federal election:
Newscorp: move harder to the right

Lose Vic election:

Lose NSW election:

Lose Aston by election:

Not that bright really

Last edited:
I mean, I have to assume the Liberals will get their party in order at some point and become competitive again, but honestly I'm about to hit 30 and have never heard the Liberal party pitch anything to people my age. They have wilfully lost millennials and are having an even worse time with Gen Z. They aren't losing voters in certain industries or identities, they are losing whole generations!

Interesting from the ex Liberal strategist on ABC 24. He admitted you go into the Liberal party room and it’s dominated by the LNP Qld branch. Them plus the nations outnumber the rest of the Liberals nationwide, but Qld and regional areas are only 35% of the population. And Basically the LNP are most dominant in regional Qld outside of Brisbane.

Skews the party in a certain direction.

And could tell Dutton was chomping at the bit to make a comment bashing Victoria as “woke central” with his “unique challenges in Victoria” comment. He wants a U.S. style system where his regional Qld party bashes the southern states for votes.

I mean, I have to assume the Liberals will get their party in order at some point and become competitive again, but honestly I'm about to hit 30 and have never heard the Liberal party pitch anything to people my age. They have wilfully lost millennials and are having an even worse time with Gen Z.

All I’ve heard is:
Ban Tiktok
Ban Drag Queen story time
Hate against transgender people
Continue negative gearing
Bring back conscription
Defund education to prevent Marxists brainwashing kids

The comment about nsw election loss being a good result is fair. It can be put down to a tired three term government with some scandals but generally ok (ie not batshit) policy. And if lnp have brains they’d work out that is the right strategy to regain relevance and power.

However they are hostage to their (dwindling) branch numbers who are from Christian right and their propaganda arm is sky news who want the angertainment.

I mean, I have to assume the Liberals will get their party in order at some point and become competitive again, but honestly I'm about to hit 30 and have never heard the Liberal party pitch anything to people my age. They have wilfully lost millennials and are having an even worse time with Gen Z. They aren't losing voters in certain industries or identities, they are losing whole generations!

One of the strategists on ABC said the LIB vote among Gen Z in Melbourne is in single digits

I made the point after the state election, but my circle is mostly white-collar, private-school/university educated, earning above the median wage. We would normally be growing into a reliable Liberal base about now, but none of us can stomach them.

Even when people turn off Labor eventually... I just don't see how all of us are going to start voting Liberal en-masse. They're more likely to vote Green or maybe for a teal party if they united. But definitely not for climate-denying, anti-trans rubbish.

Back