Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

As a great man once said: like being flogged with a wet lettuce. You'll be gone as soon as the Giants come back down to earth, and no one will care.

It sounds like you might.

Did you have a good weekend mate? Hope everyone is doing ok, little Carson is growing up so fast.

i need video footage pls...

full of ******* s**t, he threw stuff at his window, didnt punch it out at all.

Dickhead is trashing his room good and proper though, enjoyable hissy fit...

It sounds like you might.

Did you have a good weekend mate? Hope everyone is doing ok, little Carson is growing up so fast.

Had a great weekend. Very confident in Carson going forward.

Might be time to wonder who your QB will be when old man Eli's done ;)

Had a great weekend. Very confident in Carson going forward.

Might be time to wonder who your QB will be when old man Eli's done ;)

I'll let the NY scouts worry about that, Eli has had a pretty good innings though. Another year left at the very least.

full of ******* s**t, he threw stuff at his window, didnt punch it out at all.

Dickhead is trashing his room good and proper though, enjoyable hissy fit...

I just opened up his twitter account, I swear stko is copying his tweets on gameday and posting them as his own in the weekly thread.

If you think I am kidding, compare for yourself.

I just opened up his twitter account, I swear stko is copying his tweets on gameday and posting them as his own in the weekly thread.

Post a link at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I could take the approach of posting nothing during the game then coming in after we lose grinning desperate to butter myself up to the opposition fans ;)

Surely the Redskins pay Cousins right? He has shown he is more than just a flash in the pan, ala nick foles. Credit has to go to gruden for going in without any biases, going with cousins when I am sure alot of the organisation wanted him to go with RG3 and developing the guy while also surrounding him with some talent on that side of the ball.

Don't have a problem paying him but he has to think "Team" and not "Brock Osweiler".
50 million for 4 years guaranteed money with incentive laced bonuses is more than fair.
Lose Desean and Garcon takes a pay cut and nab a couple FA like Latavius Murray or Terrell Pryor and strengthen both lines going forward.
If Kirk wants $20+ let him go or franchise tag him and trade him for Bradford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back