Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

You realise best is subjective in most cases, hence why I said you can make a claim.

There are plenty of Eagles fans that can claim Jenkins is our best defender too, does that automatically make us more likely to win a SB just because our best defender isn't a DT? :eek:

Does it matter that the DT being the best player on a Super Bowl defense is rare? The Eagles aren't remotely close to building a Super Bowl team so it's a bit untoward

I agree, and remind you (and anyone else reading) that my point about Fletcher Cox came in the middle of a large post explaining why the Eagles roster "sucks" in 2016, as requested by Zealbee who asked "How does our roster suck?"

Our roster sucks because we have an elite DT. Gotcha

SpottedBabyishCero-size_restricted.gif

Does it matter that the DT being the best player on a Super Bowl defense is rare? The Eagles aren't remotely close to building a Super Bowl team so it's a bit untoward
I am not saying I think we will contend for the superbowl this season, but going from average/bad to elite does not take very long, ask the 2015 Panthers. The reverse is true also, feels like only yesterday that everyone was calling rg3 the qb of the future and then him/they s**t the bed for 3 straight years.

feels like only yesterday that everyone was calling rg3 the qb of the future and then him/they s**t the bed for 3 straight years.

Man, you really aren't good at counting, are you?

2012 - Won division
2013 - Missed playoffs
2014 - Missed playoffs
2015 - Won division

Where are the "3 straight years" of bed shitting in there?

You act as if I posted that in an attempt to troll/s**t-post, and forget that even that post was a response to you directly asking a question.

Perhaps you've forgotten what I wrote, so here's a link for you. The TLDR of it though is I gave my opinions for why I think the 2016 Eagles roster sucks.

Obviously you're free to disagree as a fan of the Eagles, but I think most objective NFL supporters would agree that you are in year one of a total rebuild after the mess that Chip Kelly left you, and that's all I was saying.

Yup. Not that it's relevant to anything, but I've been alive for 2 out of the 3 Redskins Super Bowl wins.

How old were you though? How is it not relevant? You brag about things your team won when you were a kid and before you went for the team. Slow clap for you :thumbsu:

How old were you though? How is it not relevant? You brag about things your team won when you were a kid and before you went for the team. Slow clap for you :thumbsu:

Yeahhhhh..... no.

Not once have I "bragged" about winning a Super Bowl (or 3). That would be stupid.

When I (and others) reply to Eagles fans like yourself and highlight that the Eagles have never won a Super Bowl, that's not bragging about their own success; it's pointing out that maybe... just maybe... Eagles fans like yourself might want to dial down the s**t-posting and braggadocio until you and your team actually achieves anything of note in the NFL.

I'll slow clap you out, now. There's a short bus waiting for you outside. :thumbsu:

I agree, and remind you (and anyone else reading) that my point about Fletcher Cox came in the middle of a large post explaining why the Eagles roster "sucks" in 2016, as requested by Zealbee who asked "How does our roster suck?"

A post full of f
Yeahhhhh..... no.

Not once have I "bragged" about winning a Super Bowl (or 3). That would be stupid.

When I (and others) reply to Eagles fans like yourself and highlight that the Eagles have never won a Super Bowl, that's not bragging about their own success; it's pointing out that maybe... just maybe... Eagles fans like yourself might want to dial down the s**t-posting and braggadocio until you and your team actually achieves anything of note in the NFL.

I'll slow clap you out, now. There's a short bus waiting for you outside. :thumbsu:

Maybe, just maybe you should stop talking about Super Bowls won when you were a kid and before you went for your team. The relevance is comical. My team was good decades ago....ok then.

A post full of f

A post full of 'f'? No, it had almost every single letter in the alphabet, some numbers, and some characters, too. It was substantially more than just 'f'.

Maybe, just maybe you should stop talking about Super Bowls won when you were a kid and before you went for your team. The relevance is comical. My team was good decades ago....ok then.

You seriously still don't get it, do you. I spelled it out in plain English for you in literally the post you are quoting.

Let me say it in even simpler English for you. I'll even make it bold so you can't miss it.

No one is bragging about Super Bowls that their team won 30 years ago.
Instead, I am saying that it's funny how Eagles fans are renowned for trash talking other NFC East opponents despite the fact that you are, literally and by definition, the least successful team in the division.

Do you understand now? No NFC East poster on this entire forum trash talks/stirs s**t more than you, and yet you sit back and have the audacity to accuses others of it? Hahaha. Amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No NFC East poster on this entire forum trash talks/stirs s**t more than you
This was the only part of your post that was wrong

There are numerous other Eagles fans, (forget NFC East fans) EAGLES fans, who are worse. Like most of them are bad, Z is one of the good ones

Chadwicko vs the world.

He fights a good fight in here, takes on all comers, kinda like how Junior Galette does at the beach with a belt when the ho's are bugging him.

No one is bragging about Super Bowls that their team won 30 years ago.
Instead, I am saying that it's funny how Eagles fans are renowned for trash talking other NFC East opponents despite the fact that you are, literally and by definition, the least successful team in the division.

Do you understand now? No NFC East poster on this entire forum trash talks/stirs s**t more than you, and yet you sit back and have the audacity to accuses others of it? Hahaha. Amazing.

Please, other than these arguments with you and occasional Cowboys blow up I'm sweet with everyone. :rainbow::thumbsu:

Ha this thread just keeps delivering!

For the record i have actually witnessed our SB wins in 1992,3 and 5.

I even have the 1992 demolition of the Bills 52-17 on a VHS tape i recorded live off SBS when i was 15yo! Charles Hayley what a ******* beast! I am sure Jim Kelly still has nightmares about him after that game. :D

Ha this thread just keeps delivering!

For the record i have actually witnessed our SB wins in 1992,3 and 5.

I even have the 1992 demolition of the Bills 52-17 on a VHS tape i recorded live off SBS when i was 15yo! Charles Hayley what a ******* beast! I am sure Jim Kelly still has nightmares about him after that game. :D
Oh c'mon, silly Cowboy fans don't even know what network their own Super Bowl wins were televised on in Australia :rolleyes:
It was ABC and Don Lane was high in a corner in the Rose Bowl media booth which he kept reminding us about every commercial break, plus that game was only about Michael Jackson :p

Oh c'mon, silly Cowboy fans don't even know what network their own Super Bowl wins were televised on in Australia :rolleyes:
It was ABC and Don Lane was high in a corner in the Rose Bowl media booth which he kept reminding us about every commercial break and that game was only about Michael Jackson :p

Could of been!

If i had a ******* VCR machine i would watch my original recording of it again and get all nostalgic with the shitty quality and how heartbroken i was when " Steve Tasker the fiesty little WR " as the commentators called it, blocked a punt in the first 2 mins of the game as we went 3 and out on the opening possession.

The rest is history though. ;)

Chadwiko vs the world.

He fights a good fight in here, takes on all comers, kinda like how Junior Galette does at the beach with a belt when the ho's are bugging him.

Hahaha. Well done. This made me laugh.

By the way, I've met Junior Galette, had multiple conversations with him in person. He's been nothing but great to me.

So if I was 18 when Washington won their 1st SB and I watched it on 9/10? I can hang s**t on whoever I like. Is this how it works?

Well according to the Zealbee guide to life, Giants and Cowboys fans can still outrank you, but yes, you can feel free to "brag" to Eagles fans as much as you like :)

Well according to the Zealbee guide to life, Giants and Cowboys fans can still outrank you, but yes, you can feel free to "brag" to Eagles fans as much as you like :)
That's just like paying out Freo supporters. Just doesn't feel right.

So if I was 18 when Washington won their 1st SB and I watched it on 9/10? I can hang s**t on whoever I like. Is this how it works?
Give it a go, let us know how it works out for you.
Chadwicko vs the world.

In 2013 he is alleged to have struck a woman who violently approached him with a belt during a beach brawl on Miami Beach
Can I be the "Ho" with the belt in this analogy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back