NFL NFL Redzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Just wanted to discuss how good of a sports show this is.

To start off I have loved the college game more, however this show which I really only saw for the first time late last year is winning me back to the NFL as well.

Its just a great concept and the host is pretty damn good at hosting this show, he makes it sound easier then I reckon it is. Staying on top of all the games at once and getting the points across so easily in a short time he has to make each point. His aides in the show must do a heck of a job keeping him updated.

Just for interest sake who is the host? and what is his background?

Anyway just wanted to discuss this great way to watch footy.

Just wanted to discuss how good of a sports show this is.

To start off I have loved the college game more, however this show which I really only saw for the first time late last year is winning me back to the NFL as well.

Its just a great concept and the host is pretty damn good at hosting this show, he makes it sound easier then I reckon it is. Staying on top of all th egames at once and getting the points across so easily in a short time he has to make each point. His aides in the show must do a heck of a job keeping him updates.

Just for interest sake who is the host? and what is his background?

Anyway just wanted to discuss this great way to watch footy.

Scott Hanson
The human with the most annoying voice on Earth (imo).
But I love the show, yes.
If the NCAA had a Redzone show, I'd buy that too.

PHOTO

hanson0811a.jpg

Scott Hanson
Thanks for the responses.

I can't agree about the annoying voice. I can't say I love a voice, but I reckon hes well spoken which adds to the show. I don't think this show could work with just any host.

Thanks for the responses.

I can't agree about the annoying voice. I can't say I love a voice, but I reckon hes well spoken which adds to the show. I don't think this show could work with just any host.

He's excellent at what he does....as a voice. It's perpetually erect. So much excitement. But if you heard how I speak -- dull monotone voice, soft smooth and silky, emotionless like a robot -- and if you knew that the sound of people's voices constantly gives me migraines (when it's NOT dull monotone, soft smooth and silky)....then you'd understand why I can't stand his voice. BUT...my bias aside...he is excellent at what he does, and that voice, in bringing excitement to every development.

Scott Hanson

ESPN do have a redzone style channel for college sports. ESPN Goal Line for CFB. i dont remember the basketball one. but baseball is bases loaded. it only has espn networks games but thats still most if them.

i wish Espn Australia would put it on watchESPN.

I would normally agree....but I think the nurse who bathes me every morning has the best job in the world.

ohh so thats what LA does for a living.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back