NFL NFL Redzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be an easy job. 7 hours straight of having to look at up to 9 places at once while having someone talk in your ear and trying to say something. Then given it's advert free the chance to go to the loo would be very slim.

Scott does seem to nail when to get excited and when to keep it level.

Can't be an easy job. 7 hours straight of having to look at up to 9 places at once while having someone talk in your ear and trying to say something. Then given it's advert free the chance to go to the loo would be very slim.

"Level" for him is like I just won $20m lotto. I just can't even drudge up enough enthusiasm in myself or life to change my own vocal modulation a half tone up. All respect and admiration to him from me, for that.

That's the reason he stands behind a desk.

Just wanted to discuss how good of a sports show this is.

To start off I have loved the college game more, however this show which I really only saw for the first time late last year is winning me back to the NFL as well.

Its just a great concept and the host is pretty damn good at hosting this show, he makes it sound easier then I reckon it is. Staying on top of all the games at once and getting the points across so easily in a short time he has to make each point. His aides in the show must do a heck of a job keeping him updated.

Just for interest sake who is the host? and what is his background?

Anyway just wanted to discuss this great way to watch footy.
Agreed. He does a heck of a job and it wouldn't be easy. Have to be on the ball, a fast thinker yet calm and composed. And he's all of that.

As for Red Zone I ******* love it. What an idea it is too. I've already called in sick for work tomorrow and will be cranking this in the morning. Work can go * themselves.

MLB does a StrikeZone on ESPN and it reinforces how good Scott Hanson is (as in the baseball host not as good). In fairness it doesn’t work as well with baseball.
ESPN does GoalLine for CFB, and the host has nothing on Hanson.

So do I have to go brick ESPN Australia's headquarters or ESPN USA's ( or both ) to get this back or what?

Because I will. campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back