Opinion Nick Vlastuin - how many games in 2013?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe 4-5 heading towards the end of the season when injuries and suspensions pile up. Will at least play GWS if our season goes well up at Skoda in Round 21 I reckon.

Maybe 4-5 heading towards the end of the season when injuries and suspensions pile up. Will at least play GWS if our season goes well up at Skoda in Round 21 I reckon.

Underselling him. He'll push for round 1 and likely hold his spot if he makes the team. All dependent on NAB cup form really. I can see him having an Ellis-like season for sure.

Underselling him. He'll push for round 1 and likely hold his spot if he makes the team. All dependent on NAB cup form really. I can see him having an Ellis-like season for sure.

I have Helbig ahead of Vlastuin actually. He's been in the system for a while now and he's ready for a consistent run of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On one hand we're in our fourth year and the rebuilding phase is over therefore we should be well & truly passed the stage of having to play draft picks all year.

On the other hand he'd be an upgrade on Jackson.

On one hand that's most likely not who he'd replace because, inexplicably, this coaching staff, just like the idiots before them, seem to rate Jackson highly.

On the other hand Choco's here now so perhaps he'll help Dimma see sense.

Playing him as sub won't help him build his tank and would be short-sighted IMO. Besides Hardwick needs to use the sub better than he has been, both in terms of who he selects and who he takes off. Personally, I'd like too see him try the likes of Knights and Pettard in that role initially.

I reckon if we don't see him before the halfway mark of the season, then we've had a good run with injury. I reckon 8 games max.

Every game followed by winning a Brownlow medal and Norm smith, with Cotchin announcing he's retiring from captain with Tig to take over. Solid year I think

That would be a very similar year to Andy Collins debut year Jim Bob , it can happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back