AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not much good for the competition, I know. However, if North have any designs on contending in 2022, they pretty much have to nearly hold Sydney scoreless today - based on how Adelaide and Brisbane are travelling.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
As you wished.... Lol

It’s not much good for the competition, I know. However, if North have any designs on contending in 2022, they pretty much have to nearly hold Sydney scoreless today - based on how Adelaide and Brisbane are travelling.

Delivered on cue. Well done! We’re in this.

Given the Sun's easy run home, I reckon we have to beat one of Richmond or Collingwood to ensure a spot in the finals. Good percentage booster today. Lose to Brisbane, beat Port, then beat Collingwood or Richmond to qualify. It would be an achievement in itself, given the lop-sided nature of the draw.

I like that Crocker is introducing some younger players into the team. Good for now, better for the future.

🤣Never question tZ.

Did that nuffy seriously try and compare riddell one of our best players to ash smiths disposal

Laughable

For starters one plays inside mid the other plays outside so should have a much higher efficiency but smith doesnt

Would like to see Bowey given a go instead of smith on the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did that nuffy seriously try and compare riddell one of our best players to ash smiths disposal

Laughable

For starters one plays inside mid the other plays outside so should have a much higher efficiency but smith doesnt

You will admit, you do apply the “dog with a bone” approach to criticism tZ.

Laughable

Actually, Smith does a lot of work in close, tight contests and more than half her possessions are contested possessions.

Anyway, I wasn't comparing, just pointing out that Riddell's disposal efficiency is low, in fact lower than last year, yet you continually let her off the hook.

Last edited:
kool kangas did you make yourself known?
The BF crew were on the Punt Rd wing and the Mazda Hill lot came down to press the flesh.
nah but Luke knows me...l was on the the punt rd wing in front of the BT mazdas...Mrs KK was down on the fence line watching....

Good win....needed to be a sizeable margin against the 1st year teams.

Since the girls started I've watched the vast majority of the games but this was first one I watched live in person. I know its enemy territory but the convenience of getting off at Richmond station and going to Punt Rd to watch the footy and then heading to the pub afterwards was a nice change.

I really liked Brown's game from defence. Craven is starting to look more comfortable at the AFLW level and looks to be a really good player in the future. E.King dominating ruck, hitting the scoreboard and Randall took control in the 2nd half up forward.

I was excited to see how Wall looked in the forward line. Not the best game from her to be fair....she did drop a couple easy marks but did set up a goal for Garner early in the game. She also was copping close checking from what I saw. But the talent is there and she's shown it in moments from other games.

I've always been a fan of Garner (it's easy to be for one of the games best) but seeing her live...I have a far greater appreciation for her skill and decision making. She's good at everything and it shows against the skill level shown from other players.

I’m pretty sure Alice was pretty much the consensus answer when the ladies were all asked who the quickest was.
I didn't think she was as quick as Wall and Zoe looked pretty pacy today as well. Anyway, it's nice to see some speed in the forward half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back