Opinion NMFC Board Cricket ThreadII - Windies, Big Bash, Pakistan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the * did I get out of bed?

What’s a bed? Squeaky bum time has arrived, in true Ashes tradition.

103 to win. Sun shining. 6 wickets down and rain due in an hour or so. New ball a couple of overs away.

I’d love Carey to see us through here and shut the boo boys up! 🤞

What’s a bed? Squeaky bum time has arrived, in true Ashes tradition.

103 to win. Sun shining. 6 wickets down and rain due in an hour or so. New ball a couple of overs away.

I’d love Carey to see us through here and shut the boo boys up! 🤞
If a 22 year old 5 test veteran can go with him.
Time to go the tonk.

It spun a mile.
You are right but he had planted his foot so far down the pitch and flashed at the ball so far from his body, so even a small amount of turn or bounce would bring the edge into play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crap way to lose (and it is very annoying not to come away with the win when it was there for the taking) but IMO 2-2 is probably a fair result. They clearly outplayed us in large parts of the series. We certainly have a lot to think about.

In all my years of watching cricket never seen such an obviously inappropriate ball change. The Poms just constantly question the ball in the hope they'll get a better one. Thats very much on the dodgy side.
If the openers blunt the new ball they earn their reward. Not for the three dingbats running the show to give the other side a chance for a do over.
Farcical stuff.

In all my years of watching cricket never seen such an obviously inappropriate ball change. The Poms just constantly question the ball in the hope they'll get a better one. Thats very much on the dodgy side.
If the openers blunt the new ball they earn their reward. Not for the three dingbats running the show to give the other side a chance for a do over.
Farcical stuff.
The ball was that good they didn’t want to take the new one

All series the dukes ball has been failing, 7 over in they started to try to get it replaced in this innings, f*cking 7.

If we'd actually chased it down, would have been something like the 8th highest successful run chase of all time. And yet im still pissed off that we got within 110 and completely s**t the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back