Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the coaching team finalised then isn't it?

Rawlings said in his Q&A session that 2 spots had been left open for Noble to select 2 candidates.

Younie + Russell are those two.

Leaving Noble, Blakey, Russell, Younie, Gavin Brown, Adams, Harvey, Crocker (VFL/AFLW) as those staying on?

Roo's to be in a part time director of coaching/mentoring role.

Rawlings said in his Q&A session that 2 spots had been left open for Noble to select 2 candidates.

Leaving Noble, Blakey, Russell, Younie, Gavin Brown, Adams, Harvey, Crocker (VFL/AFLW) as those staying on?

Crocker only doing AFLW coach plus some club culture role/and scouting role

we still dont have a vfl coach

Crocker only doing AFLW coach plus some club culture role/and scouting role

we still dont have a vfl coach

I'm wondering if Patch is going to do it?

From what I can see the line coaches are:

Forwards - Younie
Mids - Russell
Defence - Blakey

I'm wondering if Patch is going to do it?

From what I can see the line coaches are:

Forwards - Younie
Mids - Russell
Defence - Blakey
patch as defence coach?
Blakey is senior assistant so I assume he'll have a mix in everything.

Where would Noble and Russell's paths crossed?

I'd imagined he'd have picked out coaches he could vouch for but can't see a link there.

Where would Noble and Russell's paths crossed?

I'd imagined he'd have picked out coaches he could vouch for but can't see a link there.

Given he was a footy manager, I'm guessing he would have had a pretty good grasp on those highly rated in the industry.

It was interesting in one of those interviews last week he basically admitted to offering Hodge one of these two positions, but he didn't want to move back from QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The door will be left ajar for Rhyce if he chooses to come back as our defence coach, which he should, he did a very good job of it.

Can't see it happening unfortunately but regardless where does this notion come from?

Our points against was the 5th worst in 2019 at season's end.

Rhyce's tenure as defence coach was until round 9 at which stage our points against was the 2nd worst in the league.

Not trying to bag him but I can't see any evidence that he had done anything to suggest "very good job" in his 9 rounds as line coach of defence?

Can't see it happening unfortunately but regardless where does this notion come from?

Our points against was the 5th worst in 2019 at season's end.

Rhyce's tenure as defence coach was until round 9 at which stage our points against was the 2nd worst in the league.

Not trying to bag him but I can't see any evidence that he had done anything to suggest "very good job" in his 9 rounds as line coach of defence?

It'd be interesting to know who's idea the 2019 "handball out all costs from the backline" strategy belonged to.

I would think that we'll appoint a part time ruck coach.

Given he was a footy manager, I'm guessing he would have had a pretty good grasp on those highly rated in the industry.

It was interesting in one of those interviews last week he basically admitted to offering Hodge one of these two positions, but he didn't want to move back from QLD.
That would‘ve been terrific ....rate hodge footy IQ. His dress sense on TV is for the tip though

I actually hope not re patch.....it’s a small stupid bugbear of mine, but midfielders should coach mids and forwards forwards. Can’t remember what our mix was last season but remember thinking WTF?

From Sept. 2019

Jade Rawlings (senior assistant / midfield), Jared Rivers (back-line), Leigh Adams (development) and Heath Scotland (development) have joined the Kangaroos while Gavin Brown (Head of Development) and Brendan Whitecross (forward-line) have taken on new roles.

Although I should find the post-COVID setup shouldn't I...

Line coaches Jared Rivers (defence) and Brendan Whitecross (forwards) remain stood down along with Academy coach Michael Firrito and ruck coach Will Minson. Senior coach Rhyce Shaw said this week the call was made to assist the club in the immediate term. It has left head of development Gavin Brown, defensive development coach Heath Scotland and senior assistant Jade Rawling to spread their responsibilities.

Thought that Brown might be defence coach?

I think Ben Brown was the midfield coach. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back