Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

He can be. But he also becomes tiresome.
Anyway he'll be back with a new name soon enough. Probably some pun on Ford, hopefully not the kiss of death like it was for poor old Alan Obst.
Ironic that the man accusing everyone of having an alt account, now has to have an alt account.

Apparently his account is goneski due to too many infractions after venturing to an opposition board, but it only shows as being banned to moderators because ???

I still can't work out that one. The best way to see if an account is active is to search the name in the members section on the top of the screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a chat with a dual North "Premiership Player" over the weekend, really had some great things to say about "Nobes", the most interesting thing he said was, "Nobes is very 'Paganesque' in his coaching and beliefs........ just keep watching and you'll see it become more predominant over the next few years".

Ps: 29 Followers........ own up people!!!!

I had a chat with a dual North "Premiership Player" over the weekend, really had some great things to say about "Nobes", the most interesting thing he said was, "Nobes is very 'Paganesque' in his coaching and beliefs........ just keep watching and you'll see it become more predominant over the next few years".

I’ll own up but we had to bury a hatchet.

gameday treads..
bathroom-toilet-animated-gif-1.gif

I'm following and would like him back here tbh.

This is interesting to read. He does have a certain hardness that is visible. Great!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back