Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

He needs time to wipe the sh*t smears left all over the place by Scott.

I actually nearly vomited when SEN was praising Brad for having the foresight to want to rebuild just prior to his sacking. The same Brad that topped up in the Trade period prior to the season.

Scott has quietly slinked away and come off looking good when he is the catalyst of the current mess.

I missed this yesterday.

Fantastic post and 100% spot on.

So are you saying Polec insisted on playing injured and then pulled up lame during the game?
Was it the same injury or a fresh injury?
And wat is the tantrum on the Bench about?
l'm not sure on how to look at it...If the medicos say you are not playing then the issue should be settled there and then. However l was told that he didn't just ask to play but DEMANDED it. If the selection staff have picked him, knowing he is still shouldn't be playing, it's not a good look for the club. l dont know if it is a new injury or the same one....l didn't know anything about the tantrum on the bench...

You bag him a lot - what should he be doing that he isn’t? What makes a “great leader”? What is the “more” to being a captain that he doesn’t do? Don’t just back track and say “I like him but he’s no good”, make your case.
Not speaking for Chop obviously but I don't think he is driven enough and I don't think he demands high enough standards.

If i was gonna pick a word to describe him I'd say "Comfortable".

l'm not sure on how to look at it...If the medicos say you are not playing then the issue should be settled there and then. However l was told that he didn't just ask to play but DEMANDED it. If the selection staff have picked him, knowing he is still shouldn't be playing, it's not a good look for the club. l dont know if it is a new injury or the same one....l didn't know anything about the tantrum on the bench...

??

My sarcasm detector is broken at the moment.

I reckon Brad was a great offensive coach and the game is rewarding teams that can attack.

Remember those years we played russian roulette every other week? Run and gun at all costs. It's what I'll remember Scott for.

I have noticed that he grabs players who aren't working hard enough and shifts them into positions where if they are lazy, it will stand out like dog's balls. That's a good thing. Next step is to send them to the VFL.

Really interesting - got an example? Will definitely keep an eye out for this next time.

Zurharr? off the top of my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have noticed that he grabs players who aren't working hard enough and shifts them into positions where if they are lazy, it will stand out like dog's balls. That's a good thing. Next step is to send them to the VFL.

If we ever start getting a few soldiers back it’ll be interesting to see what he does. Nothing wrong with a stint in the VFL , especially for some of the kids. Nip bad habits in the bud.

I reckon Brad was a great offensive coach and the game is rewarding teams that can attack.

Remember those years we played russian roulette every other week? Run and gun at all costs. It's what I'll remember Scott for.
I'd kind of forgotten them because he became so mired in structures by the end.

Good call. If he went back to those early days he would do better.

happening at VFL level too - Will Walker is being put in the centre square, with the obvious message to win some ball. Cue canine testicles

Not sure if posted previously. I hadn't seen it but JB on our approach.

Pity this doesn't come across in any way shape or form when he commentates!

Pickett would be a great addition to our list and is exactly. Is he going to be better or more important than Powell and Perez though? As that is the direct comparison.

No one would have a clue about this year's draft either, especially given non-Vic kids like McDonald played a full season last year. It's just garbage footy media short-termism with no accountability - if Phillips wins five Brownlows no one will remember anyone who doubted the pick and they'll all be onto the next line that keeps them relevant to the casual observer.

I think we are where Adelaide was 12 months ago, where they didn't look like getting within 10 goals of anyone (even us). But Nicks stuck to his system, played kids and it eventually clicked. I am confident we'll probably win a few in the back half too when we start getting key players back and everyone is better adjusted to how Noble wants them to play.

I have no issue with what JB said to be honest.

He has flaws but the fact is we do have to get our picks right - for mine he wasn't saying we haven't rather it's something that will be proven in time.

Its far too early to call either way but as he said he supports the youth approach as I think we all do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back