Game Day NMFC vs Saints - Get it done for Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thoroughly impressed, the Saints came hard drew level and we held on.

Minus Wells.

Absolutely putrid footy. Under very little pressure.

Their four goals came from rubbish centre square work.

Man. I'd look at our Captain and the state of our ruck first. Goldie isn't fit, surely not? And every time we put Brown in the ruck he reminds me, won't say. family board and all.
What are you talking about? GOldy was still one of our best today?

Swallow is a very limited player true...

what do you suggest though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be 7-0 is a gift and huge advantage. Don't want to be playing you best footy at this time of the year and I'm convinced were not.

At times we're playing like gobshites.

But we're 7 and 0 whereas other years at this stage we'd be 3 and 4, or if we were lucky 4 and 3 - otherwise it seems similar to the last couple of years.

Lets hope that improvement comes when it matters cos if this is our best footy we're dreaming.

Didnt play well today. Loved the finish tho. Last year i bet they wld have made him play on or done him for time wasting but he cld just watch the board and waste every last second

Swallow was massive. Unlike many others. His desperation was a beacon.
Dal looks shot. I wouldn't be against a rest for him. Ball use is horrid.
Mullett was fair, but looked very shaky under pressure.
Jacobs very, very good.
Gibson was a mix of absolutely horrid and okay, how he didnt see Brown when he was 30m clear was beyond comprehension
Ziebs massive, but a few bad turnovers
Cunners was good, but he's been making some lazy decisions

Another 'controversial' decision for BF and the media to bitch about all week.... Nevermind that we were a point ahead in our inside 50 with 20 seconds left. Would have had to be a monumental effort by st Kilda to clear it out of there and kick a point/goal after a throw in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back