Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish Gil never said he almost had the Foo Fighters at this years Grand Final, im going to the game and thats all im gonna think about when hearing the Black eyed peas.
In my view the AFL should scrap all those bands, singers the so called entertainment.

Does not sell one extra ticket, rarely sounds good, it's always very quick, and people are there to watch football.

Then again I was there for the batmobile and angry Anderson and yikes :eek: meatloaf which was worse than dreadful. And we lost the game to Geelong.

Fair enough.

But maybe the hard decision is to trust he gets right and let him become a terrific player for us.

I'd back that way myself.

You good sir, will back getting (for the cost of Moore) a player getting to 27 or thereabouts, who hasn't exactly been playing full seasons himself ie has had injury concerns.

We'll see how it plays out.

I'm happy getting May, but not for the farm or the prize in Moore.

People lack patience in my view.

David Schwartz does not want May at the Dees. Thinks he's fat.

David Schwartz does not want May at the Dees. Thinks he's fat.
Lol poor old Schwartz struggles, but keeps plugging away.
Nice guy probably but not to bright.

Darcy will never be ready. If you can’t get yourself right for a GF, then you never will.

You’re one weird bloke Adz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he had still missed 8 weeks for only “awareness” that is not a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's 1 assumption I suppose. Club said they were going to look at his bio-mechanics to see if they may be the cause of some of his issues, look to reprogram his running style in much the same way the Hawks did with Cyril, so maybe he was never really in the frame unless there was an injury to someone in the 22.

Last edited:
Can someone point to me the match where Darcy dominated a big forward?

Like I get he has potential to be a good player, but all I have seen is potential from him so far. He hasn't actually played a complete dominating role in defence at this point. So why bring him in?

Arrogance is ugly, but surely this GF should be fairly pedestrian.

Enjoy the experience.

Arrogance is ugly, but surely this GF should be fairly pedestrian.

Enjoy the experience.

That was deep......thanks Tiger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back