Mod. Notice Nominations please for Allefgib's replacement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make jenny61_99, deaneus and AmericanCrow all new mods

More mods would be better. We could have someone on breakfast, lunch shift and night shift.

I'm not talking the piss either. Have more and eliminate the down time mods are not on. Spread the responsablity so to speak.
Is this possible? Would be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this possible? Would be good.

1 isn't interested, but appointing the other 2 would be a good move.

I haven't really got a strong opinion either way re a large number of mods but there's only one board with more than 4 and that's Hawthorn (2 of them are admin too).

Every other club board has between 3 and 4.

I haven't really got a strong opinion either way re a large number of mods but there's only one board with more than 4 and that's Hawthorn (2 of them are admin too).

Need to also consider this is one of the busiest boards... Certainly much busier than when I was a 1 man moderator.

Perhaps something to raise with the chief if you think there are 2 worthy candidates.

We should appoint a special operations mod, just to deal with the port power supporters.

Will say I'm pretty happy with how this board is currently run. Don't know how much work the mods currently do as to whether you really need one or two new mods but I enjoy when opposition posters are invited to post on this board to hear an 'outside' view rather then being too precious and not allowing it as some might like. Also like how threads are left to go on their own path a little with a nudge given here and there when it's well off track/not to anyone's benefit.

So whether it's a single or multiple mods, personally don't think you want to be trying to create too much unnecessary work for yourself :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back