No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an independent observer I really liked what I saw from North last night. They are outnumbering their opponents at every contest which illustrates their willingness to run hard and support their ball-getters on the outside at every opportunity. They are also applying enormous pressure to opposition ball carriers. This is a recipe for success and if they can maintain it I wouldn't be at all surprised if they play finals this year.
Just wonder if they can maintain the rage week in week out. They did it last week for Brad and this week for Rhyce. Very hard to maintain that intensity, can just see them reverting to what they were previously in the next couple of weeks.
Huge challenge for Rhyce to keep them up.

Most of the indigenous jumpers we have had are good, this one was horrendous.

I didn’t mind the white dog one. Didn’t love it but it wasn’t awful imo

Would be nice if we could just use the base colours and design for the next indigenous jumper...kinda like Norf did. They are our colours, use them. Only add black if absolutely necessary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you recommending a colonoscopy Foss?
I'm having one on Turdsday! :poo:

The last time I had one I also had an endoscopy (esophagogastroduodenoscopy). I requested a change of probes if the colonoscopy was first. :p

Cool, we get to play a team that is coming off the sugar hit of replacing a coach for the second time in 3 games.

Im starting to think that sides are so terrified of losing to us that they'd rather preempt the result and get rid of their coach in the hope of saving themselves the embarassment.

How long until we play Essendon? The jungle drums have been beating out Tullamarine way for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back