No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So say we beat Adelaide this week, Pyke likely gets sacked. Then as a result Port don’t make the 8, and by his own admission Hinkley gets sacked. Then we likely play GWS again week one, mete out another beating, Cameron may even be sacked!

This is the bookies most likely outcome! Strap in!!!!! If that happens it’ll be a hilarious and fun ride. 2 most hated teams caused misery directly by us and Port sucked in the vortex.

I still can't work out what Bont did wrong. His intention was to pressure and smother the ball, and he completely stopped before impact. Haynes looked down to kick and didn't know he was running into someone, Bont turns side on and braces. Haynes ran into him, and probably should have apologised to the great man for costing him 2k.

He did nothing wrong.

Just a pity he bumped Haynes and not Greene.

Can also see Giants “fans” having a whine about the umpiring last Sunday.

Their players - as they were in the 2016 Prelim - were completely undisciplined and doing their usual faux tough guy crap, trying to rough us up.

The umpires were on to them and paid free kicks accordingly, so stop whining and thinking you’re owed anything you bunch of shitstains.

A ruptured testicle will likely mean when Sidey does come back he'll be off his game so Stephenson back would be good for them. I also don't care about Stephenson playing in finals. I doubt he'd be fit enough after 1 vfl to play finals after 10 week non-playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson allowed to play vfl this week is an absolute joke. We need a new administration asap, 9 weeks for spot fixing games, he should be out for years like a cricketer would be

yet Redpath has to sit out an extra week after playing a VFL Practice match when it was an AFL round

I think you’ve got that the wrong way around, MD.

No mate

Red path played a practice match which is not a designated game for a suspension and never has been.

Stephenson has missed ten games so I don’t have a problem with him playing in the VFL.

After the luck we just had with Bont I think we should all be pretty happy

No mate

Red path played a practice match which is not a designated game for a suspension and never has been.

Stephenson has missed ten games so I don’t have a problem with him playing in the VFL.

After the luck we just had with Bont I think we should all be pretty happy

Redpath got his ban extended because he played in a VFL practice match when they deemed he shouldn’t.

It wasn’t ok for Red, but apparently now it’s fine for Stephenson.

It’s not a massive deal in this instance but it’s pretty shitty that the AFL is willing to bend rules when it suits them.

Super random question guys. I was watching the video of Aaron Naughton ripping the Tigers to pieces earlier in the season and I noticed these lines painted at Marvel Stadium. From memory they're on all ovals. Does anyone know what they're for? Is it just to keep a consistency with the oval when it is repainted? 731657

Super random question guys. I was watching the video of Aaron Naughton ripping the Tigers to pieces earlier in the season and I noticed these lines painted at Marvel Stadium. From memory they're on all ovals. Does anyone know what they're for? Is it just to keep a consistency with the oval when it is repainted? View attachment 731657
I was always of the belief that it was to mark the end of the area that interchange players could roam to - ie they can warm up on the wing next to their bench but can't do so deep in the pocket or behind the goals. I don't think those lines are ever on the opposite side of the ground from the bench.

I could be wrong though.

Super random question guys. I was watching the video of Aaron Naughton ripping the Tigers to pieces earlier in the season and I noticed these lines painted at Marvel Stadium. From memory they're on all ovals. Does anyone know what they're for? Is it just to keep a consistency with the oval when it is repainted? View attachment 731657

It is to indicate to the photographers that they are not allowed past there.

Redpath got his ban extended because he played in a VFL practice match when they deemed he shouldn’t.

It wasn’t ok for Red, but apparently now it’s fine for Stephenson.

It’s not a massive deal in this instance but it’s pretty s**tty that the AFL is willing to bend rules when it suits them.

Is actually a big deal since if he doesn't play this week, he won't be match fit for first final.

It's like AFL saying 'here's some compensation in return for us suspending him.'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back