MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid is the real loser from today. He has to head over to that rabblem

He'll leave as quick as hes drafted. West Coast should seriously consider trading the pick for many picks, one player isn't going to fix that mess, dont think they're even at rock bottom yet given their list still has a heap of vets on it.

Still shitty at Dees being a bunch of dickheads, but Carlton getting pumped defo saves the weekend a little.

Remember when Carlton were third fav to win the flag after round 3? :tearsofjoy:

Its been the most predictable slide ever since given they were playing like absolute dogshit even when they were winning. Trying to play a slow game style that relies on players hitting targets by foot when 20 of the 22 in their side are absolute bull butchers. Crazy Vossy back at it like he never left Brisbane! Bring back Fev!

If it wasn't for Curnow you'd genuinely have no reason to watch them. Walsh and Weitering have gone backwards and become nothing more than bog average players. They are ****ed.

Remember when Carlton were third fav to win the flag after round 3? :tearsofjoy:

Its been the most predictable slide ever since given they were playing like absolute dogshit even when they were winning. Trying to play a slow game style that relies on players hitting targets by foot when 20 of the 22 in their side are absolute bull butchers. Crazy Vossy back at it like he never left Brisbane! Bring back Fev!

If it wasn't for Curnow you'd genuinely have no reason to watch them. Walsh and Weitering have gone backwards and become nothing more than bog average players. They are ****ed.

People are sleeping on how bad Weitering is now. Melksham dominating him last year wasn’t a fluke, guy is almost VFL level. Guy went pick 1 :$

People are sleeping on how bad Weitering is now. Melksham dominating him last year wasn’t a fluke, guy is almost VFL level. Guy went pick 1 :$
Genuine question... would he get sledged for handing over his savings to a Nigerian Prince?

I dont know with Carlton whether Voss can't coach or their list is overrated. I agree that Charlie Curnow is probably the only player that opposition players/coaches would reasonably worry about. The rest of their more senior players look like their playing scared or disinterested. I don't understand the hype around Cripps or in fact how he won a Brownlow - his disposal is terrible and just doesn't seem to be a matchwinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he just can't hack coaching a s**t team to be honest.

Taranto and Hopper might be having some regrets right about now.

Maybe we offer some draft capital to Tiges for Lynch if he wants to come mercenary for a couple of years to try and jag another flag. Re-unite him with Maysie and force Tmac and BBB to retire :devil:

Yeah can't understand that move. But then again, it would be mentally exhausting being a coach for a week let alone 13 years.

Hardwick quitting has made me reflect on our premiership. (Yes they got three premierships from him) but most tigers fans had come to the same conclusion that we had, that we would never see a flag in our lifetime.

Hardwick will be eternally loved by the tigers faithful. Goody probably doesn’t get us to another premiership but I will love him for giving me the greatest sporting moment of my life.

Long live Goody!*

* not necessarily as coach if he doesn’t change.

Cottrell gives off huge Matt Jones vibes

Cottrell gives off huge Matt Jones vibes

So you're saying he's an underrated superstar-in-waiting then? Amirite TK?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It is a great test for Carlton. Can they play smart inside 50 footy and isolate mismatches OR just bomb it long all game.

Really not sold on Acres just seems to make lots of bad decisions.

So Carlton.

the simpsons me fail english thats unpossible GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back