Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** has happened to Collingwood?

They have a very hard run after this. If they go down here I reckon they miss the 8.
I'd be very surprised if they miss the 8, they've banked enough wins and will manage to snag at least 2-3 more.

It is very curious though. Curiously enough the timing of the slump is kind of in step with the whole Stephenson debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be very surprised if they miss the 8, they've banked enough wins and will manage to snag at least 2-3 more.

It is very curious though. Curiously enough the timing of the slump is kind of in step with the whole Stephenson debacle.
Port missed finals last year on the back of a 10-4 record.

Collingwood have WCE and GWS away, then Richmond. Could be 10-8 after 19 rounds. With Adelaide away and Essendon in the last 2 rounds, they’ll be tested. They should beat GC and Melbourne.

Don’t see how on current Pies form, plus Tigers May have Riewoldt back by then
Richmond struggle with Collingwood's size in the middle and it's not as if they’re in stellar form either

Richmond struggle with Collingwood's size in the middle and it's not as if they’re in stellar form either

Well they only just got Cotch, Lambert, Edwards and Astbury back from injury. A few more games before Pies and should be cherry ripe. Riewoldt May need a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back