Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at the point where it's too late for the AFL to decide to cut lists now, right? Surely?
Not so long ago there was a rumour that trade week would be pushed back to accomodate CBA negotiations.

There’s a couple of weeks between trade week and the draft that they can push into, but I’d hate that if I was a recruiter lol, since it’s time when normally they’re doing pick trades, delisting players and finalising their list for the second lodgement (which determines how many picks you take into the draft), looking into draft kids, planning live trades and strategy, etc.

Still a week before trade period. I'd think they'd need to announce anything in the next few days though to give time for clubs to sort out contracts before any trade or FA moves.
Only a few days before Free Agency starts though (Friday)

Kyle Hartigan to Hawthorne. If it weren't confirmed before, Clarko has gone full Sheedy

I know that this will come across as sanctimonious, and it probably is.

But to anyone reading this that knows they have issues with anger and alcohol, please be sensible tonight.

Domestic violence spikes during major sporting events, and 2020 has understandably been tough for many.

Be kind to your loved ones.
Not sanctimonious at all. Well intentioned and very sensible.

Kyle Hartigan to Hawthorne. If it weren't confirmed before, Clarko has gone full Sheedy

Yeah, that made me laugh too. It's like they're trying to replace every player from the premiership era with somebody very similar just not as good.

their 20 year+ wilderness is just beginning.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work with somebody who used to be quite high up at AFL Tasmania, she came over this morning and was telling me that Tassie is close to getting a team according to her old work colleagues. This might be the last you see of me as a Bomber lads </3
let's hope they pick a better name than jackjumpers!

I work with somebody who used to be quite high up at AFL Tasmania, she came over this morning and was telling me that Tassie is close to getting a team according to her old work colleagues. This might be the last you see of me as a Bomber lads </3
Wowee! Enjoy supporting the tassie shinboners!

It might be us the way we're going!

What's funny about that is ALL Tasmanians I know absolutely love the name, and all mainlanders think it's crap.
It kind of works with our "Tassie against the world" when it comes to all things sport.

GO JACKS!
Love the logo & left-field choice. i think it's the mouthful of jackjumpers.
Jacks is a good shortening of the name.

What's funny about that is ALL Tasmanians I know absolutely love the name, and all mainlanders think it's crap.
It kind of works with our "Tassie against the world" when it comes to all things sport.

GO JACKS!
I don't mind it. I thought it might have been Tasmanian Timberwolves but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back