Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very niche but Iā€™d also imagine it would be the first time number of team goals kicked in a game would be equal to number of chopsticks player on the losing team used to threaten a womanā€™s life.

Although it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Wayne Carey also somehow pulled that off

Ugh Richmond have a ridiculously easy run home too. The entirety of the bottom 4, Freo (although in Perth), GWS, Geelong and Brisbane, but at the MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge result for our mob.
All we have to is smash Melbourne on the G after they dropped a game they shouldn't have then go down to Geelong and play them in the disgraceful shithole in front of their ferals after they have been embarrassed.

Easy.

Ugh Richmond have a ridiculously easy run home too. The entirety of the bottom 4, Freo (although in Perth), GWS, Geelong and Brisbane, but at the MCG
Balta acl and broad syndesmosis
Donā€™t think tigers will be doing much damage this year now. Will limp into finals, if they get there at all. Wouldnā€™t put it past the suns to beat em next week.

Yeah. Let's just enjoy tonight though
Tonight gave me hope they could miss the 8. Would love for them to finish ninth again

They were excellent against doggies and good against us with bursts of brilliance.
The first half they were terrible agaisnt the doggies who shouldā€™ve been up by more. They let us come from 30 down to hit the lead in the last, again unrichmond like. They were lucky to win against the giants aswell, moreorless thanks to martin.

Balta acl and broad syndesmosis
Donā€™t think tigers will be doing much damage this year now. Will limp into finals, if they get there at all. Wouldnā€™t put it past the suns to beat em next week.
Astbury back next week and Miller has probably been in line for a debut for a while now.

Astbury is on borrowed time. Balta is a huge out.
I know he hasn't got long left but he can still play. I'm not denying Balta isn't a huge out but we were saying the same thing when Rance did his ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back