Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Passed Jack Crisp in the street yesterday. He has become quite a unit. Not to mention a good footballer.

Pies and Power both look the real deal - Top 4 competition going to be very hot this year.
iu

:)

Adelaide's rebuild is kind of befuddling. They have used significant draft capital and $$$ drafting + trading for two x-factor cream on top forward types. Usually you would get them in around 60% of the way through once you have some key mids and backs in place. Their midfield looks shocking and Richmond are basically getting a goal every time they go into Adelaide's D50.

Adelaide's rebuild is kind of befuddling. They have used significant draft capital and $$$ drafting + trading for two x-factor cream on top forward types. Usually you would get them in around 60% of the way through once you have some key mids and backs in place. Their midfield looks shocking and Richmond are basically getting a goal every time they go into Adelaide's D50.
Didn't our rebuild start with Charlie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Keays. Still frustrating to watch for me personally even though he’s at another club.

Is there an Adelaide match that can pass without someone having a crack at Keays ? He was fine.

There's 43 other players out there.

That's what's frustrating to me.

I mean... on a Lions forum, former players are going to be of more interest than Max Michalanney and Luke Pedlar.

You seem to get really defensive about Keays in particular. Where's the love for Josh Schache?

Bevo is literally going to disembowel a journalist on live TV in the post-match presser if this game keeps going as it is.

The AFL would show that too. However if he says a bad word about the AFL the file may corrupt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back