MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gresham, Lonie, Higgins and Butler will run rings around some backlines including ours. The good thing for them too is they have decent tall forwards also. Saints should be top 4 this season. Underrated midfield too.

Gresham, Lonie, Higgins and Butler will run rings around some backlines including ours. The good thing for them too is they have decent tall forwards also. Saints should be top 4 this season. Underrated midfield too.

They certainly didn't run rings around us last season mate. Saints look good but it is still the preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They certainly didn't run rings around us last season mate. Saints look good but it is still the preseason.
They look great, and with better flair then Carlton, but it’s a 0 to 5 percent pressure game.

Even then I can enjoy a good Carlton loss anytime

They look great, and with better flair then Carlton, but it’s a 0 to 5 percent pressure game.

Even then I can enjoy a good Carlton loss anytime
The amount of space every player has is insane.

The amount of space every player has is insane.
I get sucked in for 10 minutes every pre-season thinking how freely some team is moving the ball, until you realise that its basically a warm-up with no genuine contest

They were missing Lonie, Gresham and didn't have Higgins on the list yet. I dare say one of those guys play, we lose that game. We just don't have decent lock down small defenders now Jetta is over the hill.

They were missing Lonie, Gresham and didn't have Higgins on the list yet. I dare say one of those guys play, we lose that game. We just don't have decent lock down small defenders now Jetta is over the hill.

It won't matter who they have up forward if we don't fix our midfield transition problems they could wheel out ******* Milne and win. Higgins isn't even that good a player and they've wanted to delist Lonie every year for the past 4. Lock down small defenders are useful but if we're losing to the Saints because of their smalls up forward our midfield has played like s**t.

It won't matter who they have up forward if we don't fix our midfield transition problems they could wheel out ******* Milne and win. Higgins isn't even that good a player and they've wanted to delist Lonie every year for the past 4. Lock down small defenders are useful but if we're losing to the Saints because of their smalls up forward our midfield has played like sh*t.
I agree with you. But it's a strength they have over us where I can see them really exploiting us tbh.

Collingwood looking pretty ordinary early. Very rusty.
Their list is bottom 6 quality, combine that with a terrible ball movement and no scoring options plus all the drama at the club. Might not be the greatest year for Collingwood, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back