MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing better than North supporters getting brought back to earth after getting smashed by a Hawks seconds team.

Their supporters have to be the most cringe on this site - fawning over doctored training pics of their players physiques and posting .gifs of mediocre plays against their own rubbish players at training.

Dom Tyson was their best player, too.

Nothing better than North supporters getting brought back to earth after getting smashed by a Hawks seconds team.

Their supporters have to be the most cringe on this site - fawning over doctored training pics of their players physiques and posting .gifs of mediocre plays against their own rubbish players at training.

Dom Tyson was their best player, too.
I genuinely think they’ll take the spoon and it won’t even be close. Shocker of a list, midfield is garbage and traded their best forward.

They know it’s preseason right?

Even a Derby Lite brings out the spite. Love to see it as a neutral, awful if you’re a supporter of either
Lowest scoring match of the preseason but probably the most entertaining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sceptical of that (although if Weird keeps hurting himself...) But a 6 go game Vs us to knock us out of finals contention is on the cards.
I’m tempted to move this directly to the Kent Kingsley thread because it is so extraordinarily likely

Maybe we can start a new thread for Melbourne discards who tear us apart after Tyson thrashes us with the Roos this year?
More likely to be a thread of Melbourne players who got even stinkier after they left

Can join Watts, Trengove, Toumpas, Hogan, Maric, Petterd, Miller, Tyson etc

Omac to kick 5 on Steven May in one of the juciest Kingsley performances of all time

While I fully expect Richmond to be in it up to their teeth this year one thing that has always bothered me about the discourse surrounding aging champion teams is the claim that they have a really strong group of kids coming through who can keep them at the top. I think any young player in a champion team is going to have their flaws ironed out by the strength of the team surrounding them and the system they are a part of. Once their champions start retiring a lot of their youth will be exposed because those flaws in their games haven't been addressed.

While I fully expect Richmond to be in it up to their teeth this year one thing that has always bothered me about the discourse surrounding aging champion teams is the claim that they have a really strong group of kids coming through who can keep them at the top. I think any young player in a champion team is going to have their flaws ironed out by the strength of the team surrounding them and the system they are a part of. Once their champions start retiring a lot of their youth will be exposed because those flaws in their games haven't been addressed.
Yeah its easy to look good as a kid when you are surrounded by stars and winning every week

They will fall off soon enough, but FA helps teams stay up look at Geelong for the perfect case

Yeah its easy to look good as a kid when you are surrounded by stars and winning every week

They will fall off soon enough, but FA helps teams stay up look at Geelong for the perfect case
Geelong lucky to end their era when two new teams were coming into the competition and the draft was completely compromised. They did well to stay near the pointy end but the competition really stagnated in the early/mid 10's

Geelong lucky to end their era when two new teams were coming into the competition and the draft was completely compromised. They did well to stay near the pointy end but the competition really stagnated in the early/mid 10's
just as they were about to fall away the FA rules kicked in and they flew back up the ladder

Adam Treloar continuing his world tour of 'Poor me, * Collingwood' on AFL360

Just when you thought a show couldn't get any worse

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back