MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentators are fawning over him a touch, but while I admit I'm not watching too intently, I'm not sure I've seen much to suggest he's lost any of the bad habits that were pushing him towards mediocrity

I know its at the lower level but he seems to be moving as well as he has since 2018.

Ugle-Hagan, Wallis, West, Weightman, Lipinski, Hannan, Schache running around in the Dogs twos at the moment. Plus a couple others to return from injury. They are absolutely flying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is Joel Smith levels of stupid.

He'll have to play out his career like Carey, with tape holding his shoulder together

Six of the bottom seven sides on the ladder are from Victoria, and we aren’t one of them. What a time to be alive
Just have to get that other side from Vic that is flying to drop one...

Hawks are a sneaky chance for the eight IMO. Obviously they were embarrassed by the mighty Demons, a fate which will be suffered by many others this year, but they could easily have knocked off Geelong and Fremantle in Perth to be on four wins. Quite decent defensively, but they just don’t get on a run often enough through the midfield to kick scores. O’Meara has finally come full circle to be a top midfielder again. They’ll take a big scalp or two this year.

Hawks are a sneaky chance for the eight IMO. Obviously they were embarrassed by the mighty Demons, a fate which will be suffered by many others this year, but they could easily have knocked off Geelong and Fremantle in Perth to be on four wins. Quite decent defensively, but they just don’t get on a run often enough through the midfield to kick scores. O’Meara has finally come full circle to be a top midfielder again. They’ll take a big scalp or two this year.

Completely disagree but that’ll make the end of the year fun for one of us. I’ll be shocked if they win more than 8.

Haven't open this thread in a while. Just catching up on news of Jonathan Patton doing a Brett Favre x 4 now. What a pervert. Would have women throwing their knickers at him everywhere, the type who prefers to get his jollies up by doing it to randoms instead. Better put him on a watch list now for when he's 60 and wearing trench coats to the park.

Completely disagree but that’ll make the end of the year fun for one of us. I’ll be shocked if they win more than 8.
I reckon they’re a huge chance in their next five (Saints, Eagles at the G, North, Carlton, Suns) and then have games against Essendon, Freo in Tassie, Adelaide again and Collingwood. Reckon they’ll cruise to eight, and if you throw a scalp or two on top (Brisbane at the G for example) it’ll get interesting.

A clarko coached team is a dangerous team, regardless of talent. And they have frosty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back