North Melbourne Priority Pick 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Melbourne delisted 13 or 14 players about two years ago, with most of them being senior players. They don’t deserve a priority pick. They put themselves in this position. lol
They were spuds who no one saw worthy of picking up for free

The sooking of fans is amusing

Under the old system we would have had a PP last year yet alone this year

North need a priority pick this year. They should get it as well. This side is terrible. Blokes like Ziebell and Goldstein coming to the end of career as well. North are in really bad shape. They need a PP, but also need to try poach some tough hard midfielders to put up some fight. North are in a world of trouble. Worst side I’ve seen in ages.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Their VFL team and AFL team both lost by 100+ points today.
It's not great for the competition to have a club struggling so much

They definitely need some form of assistance

I'd be embarrassed as a Kangaroo supporter if the club asked for Prioritiy Pickies. Really embarrassed.
And if I'm Gill I'd just say f off anyway.

Poor list management and not very good coach is not a valid reason for Prioritiy Pickies.
Giving away elite full forwards like Big Benny Brown for peanuts, bringing in Jaidyn party boy Stevo... these are poor decisions.

Sack who are making the poor decisions and I think the club will improve :thumbsu:

I'd be embarrassed as a Kangaroo supporter if the club asked for Prioritiy Pickies. Really embarrassed.
And if I'm Gill I'd just say f off anyway.

Poor list management and not very good coach is not a valid reason for Prioritiy Pickies.
Giving away elite full forwards like Big Benny Brown for peanuts, bringing in Jaidyn party boy Stevo... these are poor decisions.

Sack who are making the poor decisions and I think the club will improve :thumbsu:
Cute considering your club has had priority picks

Likewise hawks, blues etc who are piping up

End of the day when the leaders of your club are seagulling like a pack of piranhas in the backline trying to bump up their supercoach scores I feel like it's a bit of karma. Luke McDonald Ziebull and Hall should be held to a higher standard and that says to me the standards and coaching at the joint aren't even close to acceptable. They do absolutely nothing to inspire the troops.

With that said I look forward to the many beautiful scores they will provide my team

Don’t mind them getting a package but they MUST be traded away for players. They need some experience not another young kid

Yep. Give them the GWS mini draft style pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying history is going to repeat completley but...
This was a game in Fagan's second year. No goals until late in the third quarter

By the end of the year they didn't look horrible and we know what happens. Just asking for some people not to be so reactionary and just chill. We don't need a 4th coach in 4 years

They don’t need less experience jeez they need more.
They are not winning a premiership in next three or four years.
The more talent they have in for future is the long term future. Only way you get that is more access to youth for future and more draft picks is the only real option.
Short to medium term whether lose by 30 points or 60 points not really going to matter.
It is like when we started from ground zero at end of 2015 when we traded types like Lachie Henderson and Tom Bell it makes you weaker in short term but if it gets you extra draft picks to build for future it one of few ways to give yourself a chance of building for long term.
Short term pain for long term pain. No way really around it.

They are not winning a premiership in next three or four years.
The more talent they have in for future is the long term future. Only way you get that is more access to youth for future and more draft picks is the only real option.
Short to medium term whether lose by 30 points or 60 points not really going to matter.
It is like when we started from ground zero at end of 2015 when we traded types like Lachie Henderson and Tom Bell it makes you weaker in short term but if it gets you extra draft picks to build for future it one of few ways to give yourself a chance of building for long term.
Short term pain for long term pain. No way really around it.

You are promoting a losing culture and then you have your Francis types that just get used to it. Winning games or at least competing should be the key

Do they even have a few older types? And if they do would they warrant an early pick let alone a couple?
Yeah, there not a lot there when i looked but need to find something.
We kind of turned a trade of Lachie Henderson into Harry McKay eventually.
It that type of creativity they need to find.

Don’t mind them getting a package but they MUST be traded away for players. They need some experience not another young kid

Maybe they could trade a pick for Ben Brown? Another experienced body in the forward line would be very helpful and keep opposition defenders more accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back