North Melbourne's record in SA against the Crows and Power

Remove this Banner Ad

We have always struggled over there even when it was AAMI Park.
We used to beat up on the Crows and Power at Etihad and then get smashed by them over there.
I remember North Melbourne had a good record at the old footy park or aami stadium against both sides in certain years.

I will start with Port 1st. North won the 1st 9 clashes vs Port from 1997-2002. Port finally beat your mob in 2003.

As for the crows... North lost to the crows at footy park in july 1995. Crows didnt Beat North again in footy park until 2001. Mark Bickley, Andrew McCleod, Tyson edwards, Simon goodwin, Mark Riccuito and Nigel smart played in both 1995 and 2001 sides in those days.

Port still have a losing record against North. One of the few clubs we actually do. North were still a Carey lead juggernaut when we came in the comp and they were our bogey side for many years.
I saw the stats. I was suprised. North leads your mob head to head 22 wins to 17. I was suprised at 1st. but they did beat you the 1st 9 times from 1997-2002. Port finally beat them in 2003.

I just saw North vs freo head to head. North leads freo 19 wins to 16.

Last time North beat Adelaide in SA, was when Jason Horne-Francis was 2 months old.

Last time North beat Port in SA, was when Jason Horne-Francis was in primary school.
Well wacka friggin doo doo.

Essendon haven’t beaten Swans at the SCG since Capper was playing.

That’s footy sometimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back