Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
so no game day thread....
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I just checked the weather in Maroochydore - looks like it might rain this afternoon during the match on the gold coast. That could even things out a bit but I'm wondering, will this be the beautiful day or the perfect day? I'm tipping the latter when we get to do a couple of laps of Broadway after the game hanging s**t on the locals before hitting the nightclubs on the strip.

I just checked the weather in Maroochydore - looks like it might rain this afternoon during the match on the gold coast. That could even things out a bit but I'm wondering, will this be the beautiful day or the perfect day? I'm tipping the latter when we get to do a couple of laps of Broadway after the game hanging s**t on the locals before hitting the nightclubs on the strip.

And what about the Darwin forecast 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games in Darwin ..

You wanna see high octane media frenzy?

Then watch them go into overdrive if, blow me over, we knock the Suns off today.

You reckon Hardwick's got the wobbles now just imagine the heat on him if his mob loses to us.

Given the folly of a second Club out of QLD, the AFL won't get missed either.

About time we start spreading the misery around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back