Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
be15a325-3d1d-471b-a385-e53fe0e32d83_text.gif

just our luck to draw the Suns in a week where there is the most solar activity in 15 years,

Hope the clouds clear tonight so I can see something.

1715404135152.png

Observations:
  • Gold Coast are 16th in the league in Age and 14th in experience and we are a full year and 22 games per player (essentially a full, uninjured year) behind them
  • Our defense has tried hard, but are mostly woeful. Losing nearly 40% of defensive contests is no good. GC are at the other end of the spectrum.
  • Our goals against is as bad as it gets, just about
  • Clangers and turnovers from us are not bad at all. We just need to get it more often, although "disposals per turnover" is a telling stat. GC are even worse than us. We just need to get it more often, so we need accumulators (can anyone say: Smillie?)

Last edited:
Tough day ahead, normally watch races and footy during the day with plenty of beers 🍻, then have dinner and fall asleep by 7.30pm.
Have to give the beers a miss today so my club, please make it worth it.
Unfortunately I lied, by god it's a long day watching gg's without a beer 🍺. Hopefully 🤞 I'll be ok at kick off

View attachment 1985856

Observations:
  • Gold Coast are 16th in the league in Age and 14th in experience and we are a full year and 22 games per player (essentially a full, uninjured year) behind them
  • Our defense has tried hard, but are mostly woeful. Losing nearly 40% of defensive contests is no good. GC are at the other end of the spectrum.
  • Our goals against is as bad as it gets, just about
  • Clangers and turnovers from us are not bad at all. We just need to get it more often, although "disposals per turnover" is a telling stat. GC are even worse than us. We just need to get it more often, so we need accumulators (can anyone say: Smillie?)

Just to ensure the facts are clear around age and experience for the game tonight.

Average Attributes​
Gold CoastAttributeNorth Melbourne
189.3cmHeight186.7cm
86.5kgWeight83.9kg
24yr 0mthAge24yr 3mth
71.2Games77.2

Just to ensure the facts are clear around age and experience for the game tonight.

Average Attributes​
Gold CoastAttributeNorth Melbourne
189.3cmHeight186.7cm
86.5kgWeight83.9kg
24yr 0mthAge24yr 3mth
71.2Games77.2
Suns are taller and heavier/bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well your closest.
I might have just seen it. The southern sky has a faint pink tinge and what looks like those rolling colours but its very faint. Sun is setting vaguely in NW but its nearly completely dark on that horizon. Sky on the SE is pinkish and weird looking (might be my old eyes) with what looks like a faint bit of sheet lightening every now and then.

If you or anyone else (Maybe Kanga Glory) has a good southern aspect without too much light polution go have a squizz in the next hour or ninety minutes. And during the game.

I might have just seen it. The southern sky has a faint pink tinge and what looks like those rolling colours but its very faint. Sun is setting vaguely in NW but its nearly completely dark on that horizon. Sky on the SE is pinkish and weird looking (might be my old eyes) with what looks like a faint bit of sheet lightening every now and then.

If you or anyone else (Maybe Kanga Glory) has a good southern aspect without too much light polution go have a squizz in the next hour or ninety minutes. And during the game.
Unfortunately got nothing at the moment 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back