MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Personally I love Steven Trigg. I think he does a fantastic job down at the AFC and on every occassion I have spoken or emailed him he has always come across as a terrific guy. I was listening to 5AA tonight and they had an interview with Triggy that really settled my mind.

He was asked firstly about the Wayne Carey trade. He said he had spoken to the Kangas and that he was confident a trade could be done "without giving away the Crown Jewels of the club". I am very pleased to hear this because I was a little concerned about some of the rumours I had heard about the players that might be traded.

The other question was re: Kane Johnson. They said that they had heard 1 Kane was out of contract, 2 Kane's home was up for sale and 3 Kane wanted to go back to Melbourne. Triggy said that "one out of three were correct" that Kane is out of contract. He said that the club and Kane are used to the speculation because it happens every time he comes out of contract. Triggy said it all stemed from Kane once saying that he would like to eventually return to Melbourne. Triggy said they would through everything at him to get him to stay here because "we love him as a footballer but we also love him as a guy around the club". He said Kane may want to go home oneday but was "extremely confident" that it wouldn't be this time round. Very pleasing because I love the Sugar and he has dealt with some tough times with injurys etc, it would be a terrible shame to see him go.

Good news all round I think!

k
xx

I think our priorities this offseason are...

1) Re-Sign Johnson
2) Sign the King
3) Sign Stenglein

If we do all 3 and dont lose any good players...I'll be one happy guy :)

Go the Trigg!

Should we be worried? I heard Eddie Maguire, in an interview with Mark Aiston, saying how much he admired Steven Trigg,

I can't imagine Steven leaving Adelaide, but Eddie is a very persuasive chappy :D

Originally posted by Crow54
Should we be worried? I heard Eddie Maguire, in an interview with Mark Aiston, saying how much he admired Steven Trigg,

I can't imagine Steven leaving Adelaide, but Eddie is a very persuasive chappy :D
Can't see Steven going anywhere - any way we have Reidy who could easily do the CEO's job.

Originally posted by King Crow
I think our priorities this offseason are...

1) Re-Sign Johnson
2) Sign the King
3) Sign Stenglein

If we do all 3 and dont lose any good players...I'll be one happy guy :)

Go the Trigg!

Get everything and give up nothing, good plan but hardly realistic. North wont just roll over and take nothing for rooTboy. Would you take nothing for Johnson if he left.

CHB Crucial

We need a Key defender desperately!!!!!!!

Probably another ruckman as well!!!!!!

However these dont grow on trees!!!!!

Re: CHB Crucial

Originally posted by Davo75

Probably another ruckman as well!!!!!!

However these dont grow on trees!!!!!

They do at Port, come on over! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back