November Daily Punt - Sheik, Rattle, and Roll

Remove this Banner Ad

to be honest he got shown up by the interstaters. makes it a bit harder when he's not riding against apprentices and failed jocks who leave gaps you can fit a freight train through along the rail.

you watch a textbook Pike ride, it's what he gave SS but difference is Bowman, Clark, Oliver, Parnham, Melham, Lane, Brown don't leave those gaps to punch through.

to be honest he got shown up by the interstaters. makes it a bit harder when he's not riding against apprentices and failed jocks who leave gaps you can fit a freight train through along the rail.

you watch a textbook Pike ride, it's what he gave SS but difference is Bowman, Clark, Oliver, Parnham, Melham, Lane, Brown don't leave those gaps to punch through.

Re watched the race a few times last week and had the same thoughts. Didn't ride well imo.

Very good jockey obviously but is prone to either leaving a run very late or getting stuck behind a few

That was my luck last week...don't remind me Leifs! I've needed therapy!

Back him in the only race he didn't do well! Story of my Saturday!

You know it's bad when I had my 2 wins at Alice Springs lmao!
Gave you a bank for Kenilworth though!! :)

Couple of roughies for Ascot
r 2 no. 5 I am Incredible
r 4 no. 9 Stored Energy
also get on Doubt defying Eagle Farm race 5 no. 12
+Star of Night race 7 no.13 J Byrne

group 2 says it all. pointless money on the calendar. genuine group 1 horses with sire potential will have no interest in running in it 7 days after the TJ it will be a gelding race until it turns group 1 and is appropriately scheduled. hence there are no races for 3yo sprinters in the autumn outside WFA or open handicaps.

Last edited:
group 2 says it all. pointless money on the calendar. genuine group 1 horses with sire potential will have no interest in running in it 7 days after the TJ it will be a gelding race until it turns group 1 and is appropriately scheduled. hence there are no races for 3yo sprinters in the autumn outside WFA or open handicaps.

As it should be - by that late in the season 3yos should be running against older horses if they want to earn a Group 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back