NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Parra's biggest game since the 2009 Grand Final tonight.

Win tonight and i reckon they make the GF if they lose they will be out next week being stuck with Souths week 1 who own parra.

We're the Roosters bitch too.
Any time we play the Bunnies, Eagles or Rooters, I know we're in trouble.

We're the Roosters bitch too.
Any time we play the Bunnies, Eagles or Rooters, I know we're in trouble.
I agree with Rabbits, but we have won our last two against Manly and are 2-2 against the Roosters in the last two seasons.

Parra's biggest game since the 2009 Grand Final tonight.

Win tonight and i reckon they make the GF if they lose they will be out next week being stuck with Souths week 1 who own parra.

I can't wait to get too Commbank stadium it will be pumping tonight with 22-23k plus Parra fans considering our history with Melbourne fans wont forget or forgive after 2009.

Its time to beat the storm in such a crunch game something Parra hasn't done despite having a good record H&A record against them we just haven't beaten them when it counts even though some of those times we have been just plain unlucky.

It’ll be interesting as you’ll probably play them again in 2 weeks in a knockout final!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4. Woohoo!

The final series has just become interesting.

Going into the final round the bookies would have had Penrith as short priced favourites for the title and Melbourne as clear second favourites, but with Parramatta's win tonight, along with the wins over Penrith and the Storm earlier in the season, the bookies would have to have them as third or perhaps even equal second favourites and perhaps the only team capable of stopping a Penrith/Melbourne Grand Final.

Surely we are now the dark horse for the premiership and Penrith would be under extra pressure going into the first week of the finals knowing they are playing a team that can match them and outmuscle them. And I'm sure there are some Rugby League fans would love to see a Penrith defeat next week because it will mean that the two favourites have to go the elimination route to a Grand Final although for Cronulla and North Queensland it will mean that both are on their side of finals bracket.

Last edited:
Top 4. Woohoo!

The final series has just become interesting.

Going into the final round the bookies would have had Penrith as short priced favourites for the title and Melbourne as clear second favourites, but with Parramatta's win tonight, along with the wins over Penrith and the Storm earlier in the season, the bookies would have to have them as third or perhaps even equal second favourites and perhaps the only team capable of stopping a Penrith/Melbourne Grand Final.

Surely we are now the dark horse for the premiership and Penrith would be under extra pressure going into the first week of the finals knowing they are playing a team that can match them and outmuscle them. And I'm sure there are some Rugby League fans would love to see a Penrith defeat next week because it will mean that the two favourites have to go the elimination route to a Grand Final although for Cronulla and North Queensland it will mean that both are on their side of finals bracket.
Enjoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back