Official Team Thread [Nunez – ‘Toots Hibbert’ Winner] S30 - Sin City Swamprats: "A Rats' Dinasty is Nasty in Double”

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Phil :thumbsu: :beercheers:
Been another good year.
Go Swampies.
tenor.gif

Ladies and gents - please raise your glasses (and your contact lenses) to our Toots Hibbert medallist for season 30: Nunez. Our dual Mobbs Medallist certainly proved that he's a force to be reckoned with in this competition, and we hope that form continues in the coming season.

Congratulations Nunez!!!!!!!!!

Final standings (top 10):

Nunez 209
ant555 198
GotTheGToodes 152
Ant Bear 137
sataris 90
Power Raid 82
SarahSmiles 82
Firestarter 81
Rich the Babe Evans 77
Sparkle/MannumPower 43
Nunez one simply doesn't just win medals.

Nunez one simply doesn't just win medals.

When we retire we are going to open a gallery to display all of our medals in one place. About 2000 square meters should do it. :cool:

Ceremony’s Closing (S31 Signing)
One final announcement before we conclude tonight's proceedings - I'm delighted to announce that Hatchy1992 will be joining the Swamprats in season 31. I understand that his decision to leave the Dragons has been about as popular as a skunk at a perfume party on Dragon Island, but we heartily welcome Hatchy to The Underground, and look forward to him helping the club to have another successful season.

So with that, I trust everybody has enjoyed themselves tonight - bring on the State of Origin carnival, and also a fantastic season, starting in early February.

When we retire we are going to open a gallery to display all of our medals in one place. About 2000 square meters should do it. :cool:
Superb season from you big fella.

Mobbs is going to have some work to do, that's for sure.

Oh, and a big thankyou to philreich for your efforts in leading the Rats. Well done mate.

giphy.gif

Let's make it another big year for Sin City in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye, Hatchy1992. It’s been a great ride.
Enjoy your time with the Rats.
I look forward to meeting you on the field next season...and the rest of the Swampies!

Our doors are open for you too!

Oh.

Fourth. My worst finish in the Swamprats B&F since S27.

:tongueoutv1:

Congratulations to Nunez, caps off a wonderful season. ant555, you were stiff, mate.

Welcome, Hatchy1992, you so nearly joined us at our peak, I look forward to finally joining forces.

I missed the fun!

Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to philreich for the work he's done as captain. Ant Bear was a superstar captain and Phil had tough shoes to fill once Kern went down, but he as not only taken the challenge on full steam, but has done a fantastic job. We have an incredible culture, especially given the rowdy nature of the SFA. It all starts with your leaders, and he has led the way all year.

Excited to stay with the Rats and can't wait to lay the smackdown on The Filth Wizard next season.

Carn you ******* Rats!

Nunez

Did I miss anything?

Yes, now that you've been sacked finished up as admin, we're expecting a big season out of you in S31.

Congratulations on a great season GremioPower.

Your work behind the scenes running the Rising Star can't be overstated. Did a 'power' of work.

Shame this service you've provided the league wasn't rewarded in the votes here.

Congratulations on a great season GremioPower.

Your work behind the scenes running the Rising Star can't be overstated. Did a 'power' of work.

Shame this service you've provided the league wasn't rewarded in the votes here.
I was voted for my on-field performance. We don’t have an award for posting nor for league work. Perhaps, this should change.

Let’s see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back