Official Team Thread [Nunez – ‘Toots Hibbert’ Winner] S30 - Sin City Swamprats: "A Rats' Dinasty is Nasty in Double”

Remove this Banner Ad

FyRR5wb.png

It's the rivalry that divides us.

Are you light theme or dark theme?

This week, we will be playing an exhibition match at SFA Park between two representative sides, Light and Dark, as we look to decide the debate once and for all, with 'The Decider' on Fri Oct 30th.

Your fellow Rats teammates GremioPower and SarahSmiles are already on board and will be going toe to toe on Friday.

As part of the build up to 'The Decider', we are raising funds in support of Beyond Blue, as we look to support them in assisting our communities as people all across the country battle the challenges that have come with 2020 in what has been a harrowing year for many among us.

The Sweet FA always pulls together as a community for a great cause, so please feel free to pop in to the thread, pick your side and make it known, and if you are able to, get to pledging below. Let's take the opportunity to raise what we can for what is an important cause and we get to have a bit of fun along the way.

Cheers

- TiF

Please feel free to give HERE

FyRR5wb.png

It's the rivalry that divides us.

Are you light theme or dark theme?

This week, we will be playing an exhibition match at SFA Park between two representative sides, Light and Dark, as we look to decide the debate once and for all, with 'The Decider' on Fri Oct 30th.

Your fellow Rats teammates GremioPower and SarahSmiles are already on board and will be going toe to toe on Friday.

As part of the build up to 'The Decider', we are raising funds in support of Beyond Blue, as we look to support them in assisting our communities as people all across the country battle the challenges that have come with 2020 in what has been a harrowing year for many among us.

The Sweet FA always pulls together as a community for a great cause, so please feel free to pop in to the thread, pick your side and make it known, and if you are able to, get to pledging below. Let's take the opportunity to raise what we can for what is an important cause and we get to have a bit of fun along the way.

Cheers

- TiF

Please feel free to give HERE
Great stuff mate - it's an excellent cause.

Heritage Round Kit Revealed
Stats (after R14)
Rats_s30_stats.PNG

Rats_s30_posts.PNG
*denotes no longer on the team list

Congratulations to ant555 who took his first marks for season 30!

Stats (after R15)
Thanks Santoz, you saved me the effort of having to dig up our team thread.

Rats_s30_stats.PNG

Rats_s30_posts.PNG

Exciting to see SarahSmiles double his handball count for the season.

Exciting to see @SarahSmiles double his handball count for the season.
5 goals, doubled my handball count for the season! Bar not getting the win, I'd call last week a raging success!

The Captain’s Word: R15

Alberton Qootball Club
The Swamprats

We have lost 3 of our last 4 games, we have fallen onto 3rd place, but the third minor premiership in a row is still possible.

Let’s win this and put pressure on both Royals and Furies. Let’s get into Finals with momentum like, in the words of our spiritual captain Far Kern, the “proper, old-school Rats” that we are!

The Captain’s Word: R16
Damn - disappointing end to the season. But we still have at least 2 weeks left: let's extend the season even further, by embarrassing the Furies next week!!!!!

Stats (Minor Round)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if these stats are correct, if we win the qualifying final and preliminary final, edgie will play his 100th, yours truly 150th and Power Raid his 250th in the big one. If that ain't an incentive to win, then I don't know what is.

Sparkle is going to be busy making banners.

Captains Award by ClarkeM
VbquNFC.png

Winner - Haydo

It's been a long time since I've had to give out such an award and it did take me a while there to think what I look for as a standing-in captain, when we're heading towards the bottom of the ladder and with players dropping like flies around us.

What I look for is character. The character to be composed in the heat, understand the situation and offer to help in any way possible.

haydo, since returning home, has been nothing short of an asset to the West Coast Wonders - his home, his comfort-zone.

Thank you haydo for your willingness to assist myself and the LG with our handling of this season, your positive attitude in the threads even when things aren't going to plan on the scoreboard and lastly, to your teammates. It brings a little flutter to the heart when I think back to that PM you sent me requesting a trade home. I may have thought it was a joke, or a tease at least but we facilitated it thanks to philreich and his crew gracefully. Welcome home son.

The Season 30 Captain's Award, haydo.

Captains Award by ClarkeM
VbquNFC.png

Winner - Haydo

It's been a long time since I've had to give out such an award and it did take me a while there to think what I look for as a standing-in captain, when we're heading towards the bottom of the ladder and with players dropping like flies around us.

What I look for is character. The character to be composed in the heat, understand the situation and offer to help in any way possible.

haydo, since returning home, has been nothing short of an asset to the West Coast Wonders - his home, his comfort-zone.

Thank you haydo for your willingness to assist myself and the LG with our handling of this season, your positive attitude in the threads even when things aren't going to plan on the scoreboard and lastly, to your teammates. It brings a little flutter to the heart when I think back to that PM you sent me requesting a trade home. I may have thought it was a joke, or a tease at least but we facilitated it thanks to philreich and his crew gracefully. Welcome home son.

The Season 30 Captain's Award, haydo.
A happy result for all concerned - all the best for season 31, Clarkey.

Take out Rodney Dangerfield at the first bounce, and the game is yours :).
Can you do it as we are either to full of KFC or Beer and lack a fit enforcer such as Kane Cornes ;)

Can you do it as we are either to full of KFC or Beer and lack a fit enforcer such as Kane Cornes ;)
Not sure the umpires would allow an opposition captain onto the field to carry out an act of thuggery. However I'll consult them and get back to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back