October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you like about him??

Not gonna talk anyone out of a $40 pop though :D

Super win last start as a 2yo in Adelaide and has been really good everyone run this prep. Think he is a silly price - especially if he is improving out to 2000m

Moonee Valley

R1- Pure Emotion
R2- Felines
R3- Prompt Response
R4- Palradian
R5- Lady La Fey
R7- The United States
R9- BHB P

Randwick

R6- Hipparchus

Looks a pretty average day of races overall, but we get to see Winx in a Cox Plate so not complaining.

Last edited:
Super win last start as a 2yo in Adelaide and has been really good everyone run this prep. Think he is a silly price - especially if he is improving out to 2000m

If it wins drinks are on you today!

Yankee and Lucia are now stupid odds.

If i was taking exotics I would be leaving those two out of everything and going with BHB, Hauraki and Vadamos

Can't believe the odds on Lucia Valentina! I thought I was seeing double when I saw them!

YR I disagree but only because it has no weight and I rate the jockey actually.

It has no weight because its a 3yo filly - they have had no weight since time immemorial and won once. She is a classic mugs play for mine

I don't have it winning. Have it running 2nd or 3rd. It's not beating Winx

Reflecting back to last night I feel they may have thrown away an open age G1 by scratching Capitalist unless they think it is completely legless in the wet.

after last night i wouldn't race any 3yo's in their own grade, have a ping at the open sprinters. would have won IMO.

Our Boy Malachi is now our WFA #1 seed. sad ain't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after last night i wouldn't race any 3yo's in their own grade, have a ping at the open sprinters. would have won IMO.

Our Boy Malachi is now our WFA #1 seed. sad ain't it.

It's spelled Heatherly ;)

i'm on #teamlankan anyway. go the old boy. our last chance at a worthy older sprinter. OBM is actually probably racing as if he deserves it FWIW gone to a new level on my books. takedown also could be the new kid on the block after taking a while to fill out that frame.

If Sweet Sherry is ok, she just wins.

Outside her, get out the darts. Just watching here :$

Back