October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FML - I agree with Duritz - have her 5 lengths better than last year :'(

Remember when a certain times fan around these parts was concerned about her soft leads in and was worried she might get found out in a truly ran Cox Plate :$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Your journey to the dark side is almost complete.

Dan O's ratings are s**t. And the 1.6L change is something he should be embarrassed that he came up with.
I've had a look at his ratings, trust me when I say he shouldn't be considered a "respected" anything.

Opinion noted, Im sure Dan will be upset to hear you dont rate his record over the last decade

seth

Opinion noted, Im sure Dan will be upset to hear you dont rate his record over the last decade

seth

Given he had her and Hartnell equal faves heading into the race he'll take a decade to get my respect back :D

do you find those speed profile things he posts on betfair useful... at all? seem one of biggests crocks i've seen.
The ones Vince Accardi does for Racing.com are mind-numbingly stupid - "Ideal spot - 2-5 lengths from leader at 400m" "Most advantaged - 3 faves" "Least advantaged - 3 horses that had no chance anyway". Thanks Vince :drunk:

He and vince accardi - both paid information providers who like to play "let's pretend we are professional punters".
Who's going to win the Coolmore or more importantly who won't?

The ones Vince Accardi does for Racing.com are mind-numbingly stupid - "Ideal spot - 2-5 lengths from leader at 400m" "Most advantaged - 3 faves" "Least advantaged - 3 horses that had no chance anyway". Thanks Vince :drunk:

his most advantaged are simply the fastest raw speed horses regardless of where they sit in running. the ideal spot thing just makes you want to sign up doesn't it.

do you find those speed profile things he posts on betfair useful... at all? seem one of biggests crocks i've seen.

Mind numbing, those things. I remember a few years ago he said the slipper fave couldn't win because it would be 2L off the ideal spot in the run. :drunk:

It won.

Dunno yet, I've got the Bendigo cup to worry about first!!

I used to be a broker at betfair, was certainly an eye opener. Had a couple of clients who were on air presenters for sky channel. These days I would never ever listen to the tipsters on TV. One bloke would give his tips out on the TV, but come race time he would ring through and back another horse in the race, have even seen them him lay the horse that he tipped.

To even put Dan in the same box as Accardi is just wrong.
Comparing apples & oranges, Vince has been here a minute & is pure ratings & maps

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha totally agree clutchy! Amazing how often he is the top in the betting getting the perfect run. :thumbsu:

I used to be a broker at betfair, was certainly an eye opener. Had a couple of clients who were on air presenters for sky channel. These days I would never ever listen to the tipsters on TV. One bloke would give his tips out on the TV, but come race time he would ring through and back another horse in the race, have even seen them him lay the horse that he tipped.

Brent Zerafa board

Nothing funnier than listening to TAB clientele complaining about Sky folk giving them a bum steer lol!!

The number of people who follow TV, Paper & Radio tipsters is pretty high if you find something you like you don't want the plebs taking your price!!

What do we think about Vadamos in the Cantala? Im surprised he's $11 honestly

His last two European Group 1s over a mile he has started $4 and $6 and their milers are generally shitloads better than ours. If he backs up ok $11 is an insane price.

Hope Liefs has got the tissues out with Abbey Marie going first up in the Myer Classic on Saturday!

Anything less than a 3 length win will be an utter failure for the horse robbed of horse of the year owners last season.

Hope Liefs has got the tissues out with Abbey Marie going first up in the Myer Classic on Saturday!

Anything less than a 3 length win will be an utter failure for the horse robbed of horse of the year owners last season.

:drunk:i forgot about english. then she rates similar to Jameka last season. average fillies season.

dat silent sedition form tho. haven;t done form for the race but i just assume i will be on even with interrupted preperation as Mick Campaigner can do it.

Back