Racing October Daily Punt - *Derby Day to finish us off *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take a tri using Paris' system but I have come up with 3 different groups of 8 from about 15 horses so far. It's easy to group them for the A's and the C's but damn near impossible to pick the Bs. I think it has to be a 30 min before the race job with the weather and see where the track lays at that point.
How many do you normally run with in your ABC format iluvparis ? From memory was it three on each line?

Its me will run and run well. I can already hear Flindell yelling "its all over" as she hits the 1100m mark

Not the strongest Sydney metro card, but some great betting opportunities.

Will be backing Ice In Vancouver and Intuition in the Kosciuszko. Time Is Precious in race four @31$ is silly odds. Ran a creditable race fresh with the big weight at tight turning Canterbury where it’s always hard to make ground. Second up last prep got beaten a half length to Thermosphere, then third up finished alongside class filly Montefilia at the distance in a Group 3. In race three, very happy to be with Purple Sector @7$. Drops 6 kilos off his first up second where he finished alongside Bottega, who is a live Golden Eagle hope. Think the gelding operation will be the making of him, and looks to get a great run in transit here.

Will be playing Bright Rubick and Stockman at odds in the last as well in a wide open contest.

Don’t need to say anymore about Anthony Van Dyck.

Have a good day all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touch of mayo on my comment. Who's your tip?

As I've said for about a month there are only two horses good enough to produce a winning rating - AVD dry and VE wet - so right now on a good 4 its AVD.

If they both fail to do so its a dartboard job. Buckhurst would be my pick then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back