Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah might go a bit heavier on the Horn just harder to tell how he is going at the moment.

3 Wide no cover on the lead is a definite forgive job for mine when coming back to this level

Nah #noexcuses - he didn't even fight for mine - dropped out like a horse who'd given up. Bottom 3 in 3 of his last 4 starts now is a huge concern. And again - legit can't think of an import that turned around such a poor run first time out. Feels like they either 'acclimatize' straight away or they don't.

That's a really strong BM78 at Geelong

Suggest first 3 will do well at next run

I think there is a BM race over 1800 on either the Thursday or second Saturday at Flemington that would suit Harbour Views you think.

Nah #noexcuses - he didn't even fight for mine - dropped out like a horse who'd given up. Bottom 3 in 3 of his last 4 starts now is a huge concern. And again - legit can't think of an import that turned around such a poor run first time out. Feels like they either 'acclimatize' straight away or they don't.

Yeah definite possibility he has just chucked it in given he has put together a few failures lately but based on last start alone I can give him another go against this lot. Market has him as a similar chance in both races which is just wrong. Might have deserved to be 50-1 last time but happy to find out at double figures here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good price the Prince. Aus form pretty faultless.

Geez - not sure how you can call 6th to the likes of Brimahm Rocks, So You Win and Sikandarabad as 'faultless'

Started poi poi and ran accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back