Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't think of too many flashing light Oaks fillies off the top of my head.

Flit might sweep the pool.

Pretty keen on Single Handed in the Moe Cup if it goes there.

Looks the one on the up, highest rated horse on the minimum, Jamie on board.

Don't know how strong that Adelaide race was, and there's a G1 winner (NZ) at the top of the weights that's still in the CC ballot, but no jockey nommed.

Interested to see what it comes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geezz Yulong Prince has had a decent backing $6.50 into $4.20

Can only think it is because they think it will be too wet for Wolfe - otherwise its solid poi poi - has shown absolutely zero since leaving South Africa

Surprised with this path. She barely ran the 1600m, dont think the 2500m will suit. unless it has what Mosheen had...
As Bowman said Saturday she really didn’t accelerate like expected and took her time to pick them up. Everyone assumed she was ready to sprint past them the start before if she got out, but we can’t be sure. I guess there’s 3 ways to look at it, she’s looking to get over further, or the race pace on Saturday made it very hard for her, or she’s just not as good as people thought.

Can only think it is because they think it will be too wet for Wolfe - otherwise its solid poi poi - has shown absolutely zero since leaving South Africa
How does Nelson go? About to try and dig up some replays, even though you couldn't back Lloyd with play money atm.

$1.01 Richo tips it and name drops the Enable/Kew Gardens form reference. Maybe even a "It's by Frankel!".

How does Nelson go? About to try and dig up some replays, even though you couldn't back Lloyd with play money atm.

$1.01 Richo tips it and name drops the Enable/Kew Gardens form reference. Maybe even a "It's by Frankel!".

Could go like Cracksman and I wouldn't care - first up for a year and Lloyd's are going shizen right now.

#pen #straight #through

2 of the worst ******* rides I've ever seen within 2 minutes of each other - Christian Reith and Damian Lane. Can't say I'm surprised.

Campbell Rawlier was much worse! Lane is hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back