Racing October Daily Punt: Plates / Cups and Corona Virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts for Saturday

Caulfield
R5. Antonio Giovanni
R6. Buffalo River
R7. Chaillot and Steinem
R8. Rainbiel e/w
R9. Incentivise and Explosive Jack
R10. Enthaar and All Banter

Randwick
R5. Handle the Truth
R6. Big Parade
R7. Nature Strip
R8. Hungry Heart
R9. High Emocean

Make sure you get the CC/MC double on before they jump tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just locking this thread for the day to keep all discussion today in the one thread as it is easier to keep track of considering we usually get a few trouble making blow ins on major race days.

All race day discussion in here folks for today’s racing.

Champions Day tonight at Royal Ascot sees some titanic H2H duels.

LONG DISTANCE CUP - Trueshan v STRADIVARIUS - having been with Trueshan in Paris I am switching back to Strad here back on better ground and back to 2 miles. Master Of Reality goes around here at 100/1 for the true believers.

CHAMPIONS SPRINT - A pretty weak renewal and the sprinters have been taking turns all year. CREATIVE FORCE has been good to me all season so happy to stick with him one last time back at the scene of his Royal Ascot win.

CHAMPION FILLIES & MARE - Former darling SNOWFALL looks to regain some credibility after a couple of ordinary defeats against absolute walkers - another loss here and retirement surely beckons.

CHAMPIONS MILE - Palace Pier v BAAEED - Palace Pier has defended his crown as world's best horse all season without looking very dynamic. BAAEED is the new kid on the block and might finally be the new blood that can slay the king.

CHAMPION STAKES - Mishriff v ADAYAR - this pair face a rematch after Adayar bolted in the King George - Mishriff is fresher having squibbed the Arc and the drop back to 10f favours him but I think ADAYAR can do the recently unheard of Epsom Derby/Champion double to cap off a memorable season. Addeyb also goes around trying to do his usual trick of mugging much superior horses who have actually contested the big races in Europe all season on a wet track. Also appropriate Al Aasy lines up here on Caulfield Cup day after some were laughably tipping him up as a bet for the CC earlier in the season when he was never coming.

Anyone had much success on ladbrokes with betting on winning margins of a race (under PYOO)? I know it’s never really a great betting proposition but could be a bit of fun for the cup this weekend. If moody hasn’t been trolling and Incentivise seriously peaks this Saturday could see him easily winning by 2+ lengths. For reference - Profiteer today ($2.45) to win by 2+ is $8

GET INNN 🍻

Hard to think it was only a month ago that people were talking up Realm of Flowers and Grand Promenade as better horses than Incentivise and his QLD form was no good.

Hard to think it was only a month ago that people were talking up Realm of Flowers and Grand Promenade as better horses than Incentivise and his QLD form was no good.
Wernt you against Incentivise ?? Now all of the sudden gagging on him… just like you said Anamoe has no class ? Why dont you speak what you really think instead of just wanting to be a troll against Paris it gets boring your negative comments.

Wernt you against Incentivise ?? Now all of the sudden gagging on him… just like you said Anamoe has no class ? Why dont you speak what you really think instead of just wanting to be a troll against Paris it gets boring your negative comments.

Was definitely in the Incent camp well before most here

Was directed at everyone being completely unable to comprehend the form coming out of QLD. Literally no one rated him on this board read the first few mages of MC thread, there were jokes on might and power comparisons and now its normal he was obvious Caulfield cup fave at the time. It seems my post has been deleted calling everyone morons who didn't rate him off a tatts cup thumping for some reason. Didn't even you say it was laughable or something meanwhile had backed Zaaki off the same form out of QLD.

I didn't want to take the 2.40 yesterday, didn't see the point in a handicap as a top weight. Started 2.60 on fair so others thought same that it was a fair price. I think I have been on Anamoe and Zaaki more than most too just happy to risk them occasionally as they are not "that" much better than all their rivals :straining: Would be nice if people ever said they got it wrong though rather than gloating about taking 2.50 after bagging the horse for months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back