Injury Off Legs Report 2018 - Stretch that toe

Remove this Banner Ad

Our injury list is amazing. Take a look at other lists in the league, we'd be the envy of other clubs. We need to strike against teams like Adelaide next week while they're down and we're up.

Kent is the only one in there I really want playing.

Our injury list is amazing. Take a look at other lists in the league, we'd be the envy of other clubs. We need to strike against teams like Adelaide next week while they're down and we're up.

Yep. We deserve to after last year

Thread title update please.

"Off Legs Report 2018 - Kent undergoing rehab in the ISS"
I read that too quickly and formed the impression Kent had joined ISIS

I was thinking this, we need to capitalize on a down Adelaide on course we still need to get over Carlton first. However by the time we face gws they'll have their players back, I assume, hopefully we will have a top 8 spot sewen up this time around.

I was thinking this, we need to capitalize on a down Adelaide on course we still need to get over Carlton first. However by the time we face gws they'll have their players back, I assume, hopefully we will have a top 8 spot sewen up this time around.
GWS won't have any team mojo this year + they're vulnerable at the 'G. I rate our shot.

AVB listed as 426. Drink.

If they keep Vanders off his feet and pumping iron any longer he'll have to walk through doorways sidewards soon. The bloke is a god damn monster. Saw him a couple of weeks ago, taller than what i thought he'd be but his physic reminded of Ablett Snr. He'd be bigger than plenty of KPF's that are running round today.

Hope he gets a game at some stage this year. Harmes is going to be so jelly when he sees AVB busting tackles for real.

If they keep Vanders off his feet and pumping iron any longer he'll have to walk through doorways sidewards soon. The bloke is a god damn monster. Saw him a couple of weeks ago, taller than what i thought he'd be but his physic reminded of Ablett Snr. He'd be bigger than plenty of KPF's that are running round today.

Hope he gets a game at some stage this year. Harmes is going to be so jelly when he sees AVB busting tackles for real.
He stood in front of me when they trained at Maroochydore ... he looked like the "Don't Skip Leg Day" meme. Hopefully since he's been "on legs" for a while now, they've built up a bit!

He stood in front of me when they trained at Maroochydore ... he looked like the "Don't Skip Leg Day" meme. Hopefully since he's been "on legs" for a while now, they've built up a bit!

He was wearing pants when i saw him so didn't see if he had the Tyson Chandler chicken legs. Surprising to hear you say that though cause he is big through the hips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was wearing pants when i saw him so didn't see if he had the Tyson Chandler chicken legs. Surprising to hear you say that though cause he is big through the hips.
It was less his hip and more his lower legs that were strikingly small ... basically, he looked like a triangle pointing down.

Nah I know. I was being a smart arse. I can't remember a time before 'off his feet'. I only know 'off legs'

Put your feet up, stay off your legs. Its all the same to me.

This pleases me. Old school enforcer to break out every so often with his swinging arm tackles

He stood in front of me when they trained at Maroochydore ... he looked like the "Don't Skip Leg Day" meme.

So you might say that he's "offal legs"

BbgL7x3.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back