Analysis Off season - what are the lads getting up to

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaayyyyyyyyeee...

I can see where the confusion is now.

You were commenting on a photo by someone I’m ignoring, which on my screen made it look like you were commenting on the photo I posted of Majak & Ziebs.
Why would anyone ignore The Zeib? He’s a crack up.

Why would anyone ignore The Zeib? He’s a crack up.
Why would anybody "ignore" any poster? And why would anybody proclaim with great pride they "ignore" a poster? They come across as being pretentious highbrow flogs. "Oh I ignore poster X. He is beneath me". "Oh that poster? I have him on ignore because my farts don't smell and his does". its laughable. :stern look

Why would anybody "ignore" any poster? And why would anybody proclaim with great pride they "ignore" a poster? They come across as being pretentious highbrow flogs. "Oh I ignore poster X. He is beneath me". "Oh that poster? I have him on ignore because my farts don't smell and his does". its laughable. :stern look

Wrong.

Repetitively boring stupid people waste time and should be ignored.

Wrong.

Repetitively boring stupid people waste time and should be ignored.

About a month ago he got involved in a heated discussion with someone and came up with a line for the ages

“Come at me”
I laughed hysterically for 10 minutes
My kids then read it
They laughed too

“ come at me” is now a common line in our household, for that we must thank tZ, who once again I say is unfairly maligned and misunderstood.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

About a month ago he got involved in a heated discussion with someone and came up with a line for the ages

“Come at me”
My kids then read it
They laughed too

“ come at me” is now a common line in our household, for that we must thank tZ, who once again I say is unfairly maligned and misunderstood.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But do youse come at each other like a breeze block of pain?

“Come at me”
My kids then read it
They laughed too

He's free to state what he likes, and people are free to not listen.

Assuming you’re not referring to me when you talk of people ‘proclaiming this with pride.’ I was just trying to clear up some confusion with another poster around comments made about a couple of photos in the thread.

With the ‘ignore user’ function it can be a problem when you’re not seeing every comment made because some posts aren’t visible. This time it was a slight issue.

Saying that, it’s also a handy feature because one can still enjoy the forum without having to waste hours scrolling through - as much - nonsensical drivel (in the readers opinion obviously).

No highbrowing here mate.

Apologies for the late reply.
I didn’t see this until i’d clicked ‘show ignored content.’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I don't get the ignore thingo either. Just scroll past.
Each to their own.

I never used to ignore anyone - mostly because I didn’t know it was a thing - but I was so sick of one person just obsessively dominating the board a couple of years ago that when I heard it was an option I gave it a try.
Gold.

I only ‘ignore’ three posters & the pages I read now are much less frustrating.

Can we just get back to being friends & talking about Ziebs’ choice of tie?!

Assuming you’re not referring to me when you talk of people ‘proclaiming this with pride.’ I was just trying to clear up some confusion with another poster around comments made about a couple of photos in the thread.

With the ‘ignore user’ function it can be a problem when you’re not seeing every comment made because some posts aren’t visible. This time it was a slight issue.

Saying that, it’s also a handy feature because one can still enjoy the forum without having to waste hours scrolling through - as much - nonsensical drivel (in the readers opinion obviously).

No highbrowing here mate.

Apologies for the late reply.
I didn’t see this until i’d clicked ‘show ignored content.’
LOL "Waste Hours". What a load of s**t. Like Bigeasy posted, you can simply scroll past a post. Takes all of a second. :stern look

LOL "Waste Hours". What a load of s**t. Like Bigeasy posted, you can simply scroll past a post. Takes all of a second. :stern look

Settle down mate. How would you like me to word it? ‘Waste minutes?’ You can’t tell me that in your ten + years on here you haven’t scrolled through a heap of bullshit week in week out.

This ignore option eliminates some of that.

I guess if you’ve nothing better to do then it’s not an issue.

Settle down mate. How would you like me to word it? ‘Waste minutes?’ You can’t tell me that in your ten + years on here you haven’t scrolled through a heap of bullshit week in week out.

So you ignore Tef then?

Congrats on picking up Tyson he's been disappointing the last 2 years but if he can some how fine the form he had in his first year at the club you will have more than a handy player. I'm predicting the Kangas will scrap into the 8 with the reasonable inclusions in Polec, Pittard, Hall and Tyson so good luck for season 2019.

Turn it up. Your argument is flawed. By placing a poster on ignore it doesn't save you from "wasting" your time. The reason you have a poster on ignore is because consider those posters beneath you. The next time you go trimming your beard in a mirror have a good hard look at yourself. Is this the person you want to be? :stern look

Turn it up. Your argument is flawed. By placing a poster on ignore it doesn't save you from "wasting" your time. The reason you have a poster on ignore is because consider those posters beneath you. The next time you go trimming your beard in a mirror have a good hard look at yourself. Is this the person you want to be? :stern look
Whereas scrolling past a post? ;)

But seriously, while I think it's a horses for courses situation, I respect your view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back