Official Off-Season Thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

It would entertain Thibs all the way to the ambulance as he has a stroke
Should say, I'm not averse to picking a wing (although do have my heart set on Isaac at this point :'() but Monk just seems like the worst possible decision we could make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lavar ball needs to STFU.

low blow shot to kyrie about his mother.

Until all the channels and media stop eating it up he's just going to keep saying inflammatory dumb s**t so everyone keeps talking abit him and his shitty brand.

Just look at that cash me outside girl. Being a shitcampaigner pays off these days.

Should say, I'm not averse to picking a wing (although do have my heart set on Isaac at this point :'() but Monk just seems like the worst possible decision we could make.
You don't like Monk? I reckon he's a sexy prospect. No doubt Isaac is a great fit for the Wolves though

You don't like Monk? I reckon he's a sexy prospect. No doubt Isaac is a great fit for the Wolves though
Certainly looks talented but a guy who has shown no real ability to defend or handle the ball just can't fit alongside the talent we've already got in my opinion. Our three biggest problem areas are shooting, defence and ball movement and, while he does help significantly with the former, he actively makes the latter two even more problematic. Our offence, while starved of 3s and prone to stagnation of ball movement, has been quite efficient for a couple of seasons now. Our defence, though, has cost us dearly for years. We need a difference maker on that end of the floor and I really think the likes of Isaac can be that, as well as help our offence.

Some whispers that PJ Tucker and the Wolves are mutually interested, which only boosts my adamance that we should be taking a power forward, or at the very least a bigger wing.

Certainly looks talented but a guy who has shown no real ability to defend or handle the ball just can't fit alongside the talent we've already got in my opinion. Our three biggest problem areas are shooting, defence and ball movement and, while he does help significantly with the former, he actively makes the latter two even more problematic. Our offence, while starved of 3s and prone to stagnation of ball movement, has been quite efficient for a couple of seasons now. Our defence, though, has cost us dearly for years. We need a difference maker on that end of the floor and I really think the likes of Isaac can be that, as well as help our offence.

Some whispers that PJ Tucker and the Wolves are mutually interested, which only boosts my adamance that we should be taking a power forward, or at the very least a bigger wing.
PJ would be such a good addition. Offence certainly ain't your problem so can buy that theory that Monk's a messy fit.

I agree he hasn't shown much defensively or in playmaking, but I draw the distinction between that and he not actually being able to. I think playing with Fox minimised how much his skill set was put on show. And shooters like this are just gold in today's game. I'm with ya though, if Isaac is there, get him instead.

What do Philly do with pick 3?

Seen fox's name next to them in a lot of mocks. I'm unsure , haven't watched more than one or two games and read some stuff but isn't he a bit meh?

Poor to average shooter, ok defender , get into the lanes kind of point guard doesn't scream fit into Philly to me. Philly might as well take a punt on a player who at least might turn out a star. Ild grab one of Tatum , Isaac or Jackson.

What do Philly do with pick 3?

Seen fox's name next to them in a lot of mocks. I'm unsure , haven't watched more than one or two games and read some stuff but isn't he a bit meh?

Poor to average shooter, ok defender , get into the lanes kind of point guard doesn't scream fit into Philly to me. Philly might as well take a punt on a player who at least might turn out a star. Ild grab one of Tatum , Isaac or Jackson.

He's the last player the Sixers should be targeting, even if they end up trading down. Don't even know if he's the best PG after Fultz and Ball. Would take Dennis Smith before him. But he is damn fun to watch. Would be great in Sactown.

Man draft night is going to so ******* lit. Top 3 picks could all be up for grabs, top half of lottery could all be special talents. Real talent spread across the board and even into the second round. These Finals better be good because rn Draft Night > Playoffs.

Also really dumb that this Award Show is happening after the draft.

Really dumb that the awards weren't announced in the first round like they usually are. Seriously what a joke.

Nobody really cares now about the awards. Much cooler when the players got their awards in front of their fans.

Isn't Drake hosting the awards too? Cringe.

Until all the channels and media stop eating it up he's just going to keep saying inflammatory dumb s**t so everyone keeps talking abit him and his shitty brand.

Just look at that cash me outside girl. Being a shitcampaigner pays off these days.

How buh dah

Unfortunately ESPN thrives off loudmouth flogs like Lavar these days. They don't have much else going for them and idiots like him and Stephen A Smith are the only sorts of characters that get big ratings for them.

He's not going to go away unless the team that drafts Lonzo puts a sock in his mouth.

To Be fair Lavar made the Kyrie statements on Fox sports. Much like the stay in your lane comments on Cowherds show.
A lot of ESPN are done with him considering people like Rachel Nicholls and Michelle beadle have somewhat creative control of their shows. He hasn't popped up on espn for a while. I even have a feeling a twat like Steven A Smith has not time for him.

They Kyrie comments are bad and he either needs to apologise or BBB will be dead before it started

He's the last player the Sixers should be targeting, even if they end up trading down. Don't even know if he's the best PG after Fultz and Ball. Would take Dennis Smith before him. But he is damn fun to watch. Would be great in Sactown.

Man draft night is going to so ******* lit. Top 3 picks could all be up for grabs, top half of lottery could all be special talents. Real talent spread across the board and even into the second round. These Finals better be good because rn Draft Night > Playoffs.

Also really dumb that this Award Show is happening after the draft.
Fox is a gun but also not a good Philly fit so I agree trading down is great.

The awards show is too cash I'm on what the NFL does but it has been horribly executed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back