Preview OFFICIAL PREVIEW AFL ROUND 19 - Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast Suns Saturday July 23rd at 7.10pm @ the GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just commenting on the players you say are playing below standard....dont get all hot under the collar martinson ...and wondered how we are sitting 3rd on the ladder.

Why do you think we are sitting higher on the ladder than 15 other teams while so many are playing below par?
It’s not necessarily a negative.
It means we have a lot of improvement left in the team which is a great thing.
As long as they do improve.

Fagan: Ready to Prove the Doubters Wrong

Last week we beat the team currently placed 15th on the ladder. Beating the team currently 12th on the ladder ‘at home’ is not really going to prove the doubters wrong. Fagan coming across rattled at the minute. Beating Richmond at the MCG and Carlton and Melbourne at the Gabba would go some way to ridding us of our ‘flat track bully’ / ‘down hill skiers’ tag.
I love the way he is coming across at the moment. Getting to the important end of the season and now time to be a little more blunt with the white noise talk that has been incestuous for most of the season and concentrate on what's important & the challenge in front of them.

Just commenting on the players you say are playing below standard....dont get all hot under the collar martinson ...and wondered how we are sitting 3rd on the ladder.

Why do you think we are sitting higher on the ladder than 15 other teams while so many are playing below par?
Which players do you disagree with ? Tell me which ones and why you disagree.

If you actually read the content I was responding to the assertion that many players were going a lot worse than earlier in the year and disagreeing with it.

Me hot under the collar with you ?? I'm not that sensitive. Just need to correct your false narrative.

We’ve had a relatively soft draw, played a lot of teams that have been average at best, and often relied on our experience and structures to beat teams.

We might sit third, but honestly should be sitting first if we actually played to our full ability all season.

We’ve had a relatively soft draw, played a lot of teams that have been average at best, and often relied on our experience and structures to beat teams.

We might sit third, but honestly should be sitting first if we actually played to our full ability all season.
Only really need to be finishing first after the last game of the year.

Soft draw? We've had Geelong at GMHBA, Freo at Optus, Sydney at the SCG, Melbourne at the MCG, Hawks in Tassie (you'd rather them in Melbourne). I don't think we have had a soft draw

Soft draw? We've had Geelong at GMHBA, Freo at Optus, Sydney at the SCG, Melbourne at the MCG, Hawks in Tassie (you'd rather them in Melbourne). I don't think we have had a soft draw
Plus having to play Richmond at the MCG next week as well.

Obviously if we get our best team in fit and well we can go well and be competitive.

But all this talk as to how good we are ,we're gunna do this or that ,or we're not is just a load of drivel with people mouthing off tbh.

Who on earth knows.

Just sit back , see what happens and hope for the best.

We're in a position to at least play a couple of finals matches if we're good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have beat Geelong and the Hawks.

Only one of our double ups is currently in the top 8.

Funny thing about a home and away draw, you play teams at their home grounds.

How do we go about postponing the game against Gold Coast so we can play either the tigs or the blues this week?? Any ideas? I’m all in!
Hopefully we beat them each in their own time. I hope the “reset” works, bug like everyone, I’d rather see it than hear about it.

We should have beat Geelong and the Hawks.

Only one of our double ups is currently in the top 8.

Funny thing about a home and away draw, you play teams at their home grounds.
There’s really no need to be this condescending regarding something as subjective as draw difficulty.

Our games against remotely serious contenders have all been away. That’s unique amongst the better sides, if for no other reason than they all had us at home. I think there’s a reasonable case we would’ve beaten all but Melbourne at the Gabba.

The thing about a home and away draw where you don’t get each side twice is that location is consequential.

There’s really no need to be this condescending regarding something as subjective as draw difficulty.

Our games against remotely serious contenders have all been away. That’s unique amongst the better sides, if for no other reason than they all had us at home. I think there’s a reasonable case we would’ve beaten all but Melbourne at the Gabba.

The thing about a home and away draw where you don’t get each side twice is that location is consequential.
Wasn’t being condescending at all.

Richmond board in full meltdown. Plenty of multi-tasking, as people microwave their heads and post at the same time. Love it.

What?

Whatever happened to microwaving their memberships?

Oh the shame

for-shame-sylvester.gif

Weird, I didn't know you're a doctor?
why are doctors beyond approach? have they never made a mistake? Cripps was injured all last year, the last game of last year for Carlton he had 0 kicks 17 handballs and they lost the game and clearly played injured.

They get it wrong plenty of times but for some reason people pull the are you a doctor card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back