No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds exactly like the bloke who was schooling me last pre-season on how much the Blues had improved..... Old wrinkely tough guy in his avator
Talking s**t as usual.
They have a couple of guns but unfortunately for them that doesn't make an army..... ha ha ha

With so many high draft picks eventually they'll come good ala Melbourne but that doesn't mean they'll be very good. lol

New membership record for the Blues, a whoping 56,006!

An imp
no chance of any of this happening. the blooze are not Richmond, Colonwood or essendon. Only those 3 can get to 100k members
In think it may be possible, though I think Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon will be looking at about 130,000 in five years time.

Essendon's premiership hopes have taken a major hit with the news that star forward Joe Daniher has suffered a calf strain.

Bombers star to miss six weeks after training mishap

Horror pre-season continues for premiership hopefuls

LOL media, based on what are the druggies premiership hopefuls. :drunk:

No finals wins since 2004, have only played 4 finals games for 3 thrashings and a choke since that win in 2004, no higher than 7th since 2002 but are somehow premiership hopefuls. :drunk::rolleyes:

Essendon's premiership hopes have taken a major hit with the news that star forward Joe Daniher has suffered a calf strain.

No finals wins since 2004, have only played 4 finals games for 3 thrashings and a choke since that win in 2004, no higher than 7th since 2002 but are somehow premiership hopefuls. :drunk::rolleyes:
that is actually good for them. dont they play better without him ?

like clockwork

every preseason we get told they are coming

by round 5 they are cooked

How stupid do you have to be to work in the media?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they do. I said this very thing to a druggie fan after they failed to beat our 3rd's in round 22 and the horrified disgusted look i got was priceless.
Now I realise that they have some stiff competition, but druggie fans must be the most deluded in the league.

Generally speaking.

Now I realise that they have some stiff competition, but druggie fans must be the most deluded in the league.

Generally speaking.
There are only a select few who see through the media love in but the rest of them are so brainwashed to the point they actually think they have a great side such is the over-hyping of their players from the media. It's why it's so good to watch the druggie fans implode every year because as i have said previously they can't understand why they lose all the time when they get told how great they are by the media.

Last edited:
There are only a select few who see through he media love in but the rest of them are so brainwashed to the point they actually think they have a great side such is the over-hyping of their players from the media. It's why it's so good to watch the druggie fans implode every year because as i have said previously they can't understand why they lose all the time when they get told how great they are by the media.
It never gets old either.

The defender Roberton withdraws from St Kilda due to heart issues.
One of the reasons why they recruited Marsh.
Best wishes to all.
Hope Roberton recovers.
I actually think they got Marsh because Carlisle is stuffed and Roberton looks like he got the NO answer from the doc in regards to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back