No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha he fails to see that the point is we still managed to put ourselves in a position pre-bye to be fighting for a top 4 spot. Lol

Yes we lost games however we won enough games to stay in the hunt. If some other teams had been in our position pre-bye they probably wouldn’t have been in that position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joelsyt

Premium Platinum
Mar 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Slobbo or one of his geriatric dinosaur mates on the feral scum footy podcast confirming Brad Scott has lined up a job with the AFL next year working with...

Steve Hocking and his state of the game gulag.

You can’t make this s**t up!
Boooo!

When do we get to forcefully kick Gil, Shocking and their mates out of head office? :(

GoTigers2015

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mitchelton-Scott
Teague will be up against it, as the saying goes you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

SOS has butchered the rebuild and can't see Carlton getting out of the bottom 4 next season. Spoon relying on soft wins and a core of experienced players to be competitive.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Slobbo or one of his geriatric dinosaur mates on the feral scum footy podcast confirming Brad Scott has lined up a job with the AFL next year working with...

Steve Hocking and his state of the game gulag.

You can’t make this s**t up!
operation stop richmond

NaturalDisaster

Jul 16, 2015
Earth somewhere
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
I have to admit I do like the pseudonym it made me laugh even more than I was already laughing.

The funniest thing the wobbles board seems more resigned than salty, like they half-expect s**t like this these days. :D
What kind of morons would that basketball league have been not to see it?

Top Bottom