No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t see how Eagles could G themselves up for this. The Rioli news for them would be devastating. He’s pissed away his career and their forward line has taken a massive hit. Eagles have been very inconsistent this season as well.

I’m leaning towards Geelong.

From what I have read this morning, it has nothing to do with an A or B sample. He was spotted tampering with his sample during the testing process.
The ASADA tester or chaperone won't stop the player from tampering with it, they will just report that it happens and then when the test is completed and they see that its a compromised sample, then the charges are laid.

In short... he's f#$ked
Correct and it’s NOT two samples it’s one sample split into 2 so B will be the same as A, if and that’s a big IF there was a second sample it would be split into 2 so 2As and 2Bs

I don’t see how Eagles could G themselves up for this. The Rioli news for them would be devastating. He’s pi**ed away his career and their forward line has taken a massive hit. Eagles have been very inconsistent this season as well.

I had him in a multi

Is anyone like me and that they could not give a flying continental about who wins tonight.
Yep. No wishing one or the other wins, no wanting one or the to win, just going to watch and see who does win.

Then watch our guys take them apart.

Yep. No wishing one or the other wins, no wanting one or the to win, just going to watch and see who does win.

Then watch our guys take them apart.
Nah draw extra time and a midweek rematch

I don’t see how Eagles could G themselves up for this. The Rioli news for them would be devastating. He’s pi**ed away his career and their forward line has taken a massive hit. Eagles have been very inconsistent this season as well.

Wow suspended.
What did you do this time, Groupie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Vril was far too articulate to be Groupie

I guarantee you even if Vril isn't Groupie, the great man/woman/pangender octopus of this board totally has an account on here that is perfectly legit and highly respected.

I guarantee you even if Vril isn't Groupie, the great man/woman/pangender octopus of this board totally has an account on here that is perfectly legit and highly respected.

Running the Groupie account on Bigfooty is a full time gig no way anyone could run a second account the posting frequency is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back