No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really hoping Geelong would flop it this year and we'd all get to laugh about how all their sooking for games at their precious GMHLGBTQI stadium were meaningless. There's still time I spose.
Early days yet

Was really hoping Geelong would flop it this year and we'd all get to laugh about how all their sooking for games at their precious GMHLGBTQI stadium were meaningless. There's still time I spose.
Yeah but I'm hoping they win all their games at Skinny Stadium and finish top... then straight sets because they can't play an AFL ground.

Good to see Butler getting another lifeline and making the most of it. Always had the class just the mental side was his issue. Let ‘17 get to his head and started playing like a millionare whilst the fundamentals in his game dropped off. Still wish him all the best and hopefully he’s learned from that.

It’s a pity he couldn't take his chance once he got back into our side , would have liked him to stay .
He looked too casual at times when he played for us and would make silly mistakes.

When he got his intensity up he was great.

Yesterday he started badly when he had a set shot in front goal and casually did the around the corner kick and hit the post, and I thought nothing`s changed.
Then he started playing with intensity and was magnificent for the rest of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that’s correct. I really don’t like it when Collingwood flood the backline. It degrades the spectacle. It works so I see why they persist with it though
It shouldn’t work. It may affect what we want to do but we should use plan B and not bomb it in to a 2 vs 6. Howe floats in unopposed and if the ball does hit the deck we’re outnumbered there as well.

Surely you move it around the perimeter ‘til you find a good option. There’s no point hurrying it in there to beat the defenders; they are already there.

Short can kick them from 60, did we ever try and get it across to him? Or to someone with the skill to pick out someone inside 50.

Bombing it in the we way did cost us the game and made us look stupid. Surely we are experienced and smart enough to adapt.

It shouldn’t work. It may affect what we want to do but we should use plan B and not bomb it in to a 2 vs 6. Howe floats in unopposed and if the ball does hit the deck we’re outnumbered there as well.

Surely you move it around the perimeter ‘til you find a good option. There’s no point hurrying it in there to beat the defenders; they are already there.

Short can kick them from 60, did we ever try and get it across to him? Or to someone with the skill to pick out someone inside 50.

Bombing it in the we way did cost us the game and made us look stupid. Surely we are experienced and smart enough to adapt.
Yeah. Another thing they could have done was take set shots or kick for goal in general play on the fringes of the 50. That would make their flooding redundant

Yeah. Another thing they could have done was take set shots or kick for goal in general play on the fringes of the 50. That would make their flooding redundant

That pissed me off as well. If we’d taken a few more shots from outside 50 they would of had to push out further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back