No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn are in so much better form than we are purely because of their skills. Maybe we wouldn’t have made finals even if we defeated GWS with Hawthorn’s form and the fact that it is Clarko’s final game. Anyways, the silver lining is that we likely will get a top-10 pick if Hawthorn beat us next week so it’s not that bad

We could finish 8th if the stars align in a perfect way…
We could also finish 13th if the stars align in a perfect way…

Just don’t finish 9th :p

And please no Geelong Premiership

When was the last time the cats lost two in a row at home?
Stewart out has seriously rattled their defence
Last time they lost two in a row altogether was in Round 21 and 22 in 2018. At KP though, it was in 2015. However, there were like 8 rounds between the successive losses (Round 4 against North Melbourne and Round 12 against Melbourne).

You’d have to go back to Rounds 9 and 10 of 2006 for the last time Geelong lost at KP in successive rounds (Against Richmond and West Coast respectively).

Last time they lost two in a row altogether was in Round 21 and 22 in 2018. At KP though, it was in 2015. However, there were like 8 rounds between the successive losses (Round 4 against North Melbourne and Round 12 against Melbourne).

You’d have to go back to Rounds 9 and 10 of 2006 for the last time Geelong lost at KP in successive rounds (Against Richmond and West Coast respectively).
Ironically neither team has won there since

Oh Max King

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Geelong the only side that have players that basically look like they bathed in oil? Isn’t that using external aid when trying to avoid being tackled in the same way that gloves are for key forwards in marking contests? I’ve been thinking about this for a while now because they were doing the same thing last year.

Not saying that it’s illegal to put so much oil on lol but I feel like this may be a tactic of theirs to make them harder to tackle

Why are Geelong the only side that have players that basically look like they bathed in oil? Isn’t that using external aid when trying to avoid being tackled in the same way that gloves are for key forwards in marking contests? I’ve been thinking about this for a while now because they were doing the same thing last year.

Not saying that it’s illegal to put so much oil on lol but I feel like this may be a tactic of theirs to make them harder to tackle
I think it's a tactic so it's harder to tackle the player

I think it's a tactic so it's harder to tackle the player
I wonder why more teams don’t do it if it is above board with the AFL. Oh well, I don’t want us introducing another reason why we fumble with the ball so we’re fine as we are now in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back