No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the blues board don't know what to do lol
They have really ****ed up now,
Imagine they try and back in Teague now after all the drama of the past few weeks with none of them every slightly going into bat for him
Teague would be within his rights to tell them to go * themselves and walk

They have really f’ed up now,
Imagine they try and back in Teague now after all the drama of the past few weeks with none of them every slightly going into bat for him
Teague would be within his rights to tell them to go fu** themselves and walk
Now the media and fans are against the Board so they have to try and find a way to fix this mess. lol

I can't imagine Teague staying on, hopefully another club offers him an assistant job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is nothing wrong with Teague’s W/L with the list he inherited. But Hardwick and Clarkson had probably both gotten total team buy-in to a game plan by the time they had coached 50 games. When you watch Blues games you just don’t get any sense of that. Essendon for example have gone straight past the Blues for the same reason, a whole team buying into a game plan so well that players like Stewart and Wright and Cutler are looking like decent players within the team. Carlton under Teague are taking much higher previously rated players like Williams and Saad and Martin and making them look like total and utter spuds.

I think where the Blues went wrong is they got impatient for success and exciting footy too soon into their total rebuild. It would have been better to stay patient, develop a successful game plan, even if it wasn’t winning loads of games, and look to make their big move a couple of years later. That is probably not just Teague’s fault, but he would have had a chance to influence the thinking of the club. I wouldn’t have an issue with him as a senior assistant, but would prefer the club talk to people who are interested and select those with some pretty good and clear ideas about the way forward in terms of game plan.
The baggers got it wrong by being completely s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back